Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Telecommunication jobs, ICT jobs, Business/Engineering jobs,
CTO – Airtel Africa
In a bid to reinforce customer centricity, Ericsson is recruiting a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) do drive its business with Airtel Africa.
The role aims to drive sales by supporting the KAM organization with business development and technical specific sales activities, securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. The CTO works on strategic level, identifying leads and opportunities.
The CTO is responsible for all networks engagements with Airtel in Africa.
What you will do:
- Be the trusted partner to all Airtel Africa CTO organization.
- Ensure alignment with the customer on the technology directions.
- Influence Customer’s vision & strategy, drive Ericsson involvement in creating customer visions, strategies & requirements
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business
- Identify business opportunities, identify customer business needs through consultative engagements
- Support to drive opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Drive Knowledge Transfer, perform coaching and mentoring activities to support internal competence build up
- The authority of the CTO, in general, shall be sufficient in order to make all necessary decisions regarding the account solutions strategy.
- The role reports to the head of Networks Solutions for CU South and East Africa. The role in addition has a dotted line to the key account manager of Airtel in Africa.
Relationships and interfaces:
- Customer CTO, Deployment, Planning and Optimization teams.
- Airtel Africa Key Account Manager, Account managers
- Ericsson Networks Solutions Central functions
- Ericsson’s operations team, Sourcing and Supply units.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
You will bring:
- Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Technical Sales engagements
- Extensive experience in network planning, engineering and performance
- Deep Domain-experience: Radio, IP, Transport
- Organizational Change and Transformation skills
- Portfolio expertise in area of responsibility
- Customer Insight
- Selling and presentation skills
This role is flexible to be hired at Ericsson offices within Nigeria, Kenya, UAE, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda and Gabon.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you’ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what’s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You’ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You’ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.