Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Sales and Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Logistics jobs, Managerial jobs,
About the job
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your Work-life Opportunity
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
Glovo eLogistics is Glovo’s last-mile logistics service for e-commerce, a huge industry that is still growing rapidly with many challenges ahead. At Glovo, you will join a team that is working to revolutionize the sector from scratch with the main e-commerce players in any market (e.g. Alibaba).
As a country eLogistics Project Manager, you will be responsible for the P&L and end to end account management of the largest e-commerce companies and for maximizing both their number of deliveries with eLogistics and profitability of the deals.
In this role you will be part of the international team for Glovo, working closely with our Global Head of eLogistics Partners, GM of SSA , and Global GM of Courier & eLogistics.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Define the vision, launch and lead eLogistics across Sub Saharan Africa region.
- Own strategic e-commerce relationships end to end, including PnL tracking and ensure operational excellence in the region
- Understand the current needs of the last-mile market in your country and develop scalable and innovative solutions for e-commerce partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Global eLogistics team in order to develop a better product and a value proposition that will help you achieve sales targets
- Be resilient and persistent to close deals with long sales cycles, focusing on a consultative sales approach
- Be in charge of project management of the on-boarding of new clients, including systems integration, contract negotiation, data flow & architecture and financial forecasting of the account.
- Build, maintain and manage the teams in all operational functions in your country/es, namely warehouse, rider fleet and customer service to ensure high scalability and efficiency levels.
- Ensure we keep our Glovo eLogistics promise: To give all e-commerce / online users ultra-predictability and the possibility to choose when, where and how they want to get their products delivered or returned.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment in sales and business development teams preferably in logistics
- Results-driven attitude, strategic thinking, strong leadership and business acumen
- Sales hunger! You may never take a no for an answer
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication
- Analytical profile with experience in business development, negotiations, pricing and product development
- Joy in building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are comfortable figuring it out on your own and not relying on a playbook
- Comfort in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path
- Ready to get your hands dirty, because you will have to “roll up your sleeves”!
- Fluency in English.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance