Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
IT jobs, Engineering jobs,
Software Engineer – Front End Development
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Full timeJob Summary
Software Engineer – Front End Development (2 positions)
You will be responsible for designing, building, configuring, and evolving high quality complex cross platform mobile and web front platforms and integrating them into other applications.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
– 4-5 years’ experience in designing and building highly integrated distributed mobile app and web front end platforms.
– Designed, built and published at least two android or IOS apps using Flutter.
– Proficient in software development lifecycle.
– Working knowledge of continuous integration/ continuous delivery pipelines.
– Working knowledge of code versioning tools like Git.
– Proficiency in NodeJs and the Express Framework.
– Proficiency in VueJS.
– Proficient in systems integration using REST and GraphQL.
– Solid system architecting knowledge.
– Proficiency in systems engineering drawing and modeling tools.
– Proficiency in UX/UI Design prototyping using tools such as Figma etc.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
– A reputable Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, information technology or a closely related field
– Professional certification in mobile application development is highly desired.Responsibilities
i) Design Engineering & Systems Architecture.
– Draft actionable solution designs for assigned projects in collaboration with other engineers, and in-line with customer needs, overarching software design engineering standards, and the digital business architectural blue print.
– Build technology proofs of concept to demonstrate the practicality of design concepts or new ideas
(ii) Process Engineering
– Ensure projects assigned are executed in conformance with the established software engineering practice standards.
– Ensure assigned development tasks are delivered within set performance and quality targets
iii) Technology Building and Deployment
– Build, integrate, test and deploy high quality cross-functional mobile and web applications.
– Ensure post-release stability of production mobile and web applications.