Pharmacy jobs,Healthcare jobs,Ilara Health jobs,
Pharma Associate (Warehouse Management)
Job Description-Pharma Associate
- Work on picking, packing, and delivery process and Fulfillment of orders according to the timelines to ensure Ilara customers obtain the desired products
- To inspect and receive incoming orders delivered to our warehouse and for dispatch to clients on a rolling basis.
- Work closely with the logistics providers to ensure timely collection for delivery while confirming the arrival of deliveries to the customers and following up on issues arising from logistics
- Manage the inventory levels of the product in stock and raise requests for reorder quantities
- Facilitate the reconciliation of accounts.
- Maintain inventory records as appropriate and record them in the inventory management system
- Use data to build a robust understanding of customer preferences, most-desired brands, and fastest-moving SKUs.
- Collaborate closely with the team members to provide effective solutions to support business and quality objectives.
- Pharmacy/Pharm Tech background preferred.
- Ability to manage the whole logistics and warehouse cycle.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions for our suppliers.
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction
Who You Are?
- Ability to understand Medicines/products and the healthcare value chain
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships
- Self-starter who is capable of working autonomously