Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
ICT jobs, Computer jobs,
Information Systems Operations Manager
Reporting to: Head of IS
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Lead a team of Business Systems Analysts, Functional Owners and Managers through the successful implementation of Business Systems throughout the airline.
- Work with these team members and internal customers from project inception to delivery and continuously monitor the effectiveness of business systems and implement improvements and optimization
- Be responsible for the overall online product development strategy, managing and ensuring implementation of various initiatives across all digital platforms with the objective of increasing self-servicing penetration, revenue growth and customer acquisition.
- Be a key part of the Business Systems strategic development process and fully support the Head of IS in terms of excellence in executing and implementing the strategy to ensure that the set objectives are met.
- Provide users with guidance in both emerging technologies as well as application of best practice implementation and usage, in order to ensure that they use technology in the best way possible.
- Manage business Systems analysis through the entire business analysis life cycle in order to ensure solutions proposed are aligned with customer expectation.
- Manage the elicitation and documentation and communication of user/business and technical and requirements by the business Systems Analysts in order to ensure that business automation needs are meet and that the solutions proposed are viable
- Manage the inter-departmental client relationship, drawing on resources throughout the company in order to deliver on business needs through a coordinated development of related systems.
- Collaborate closely with other IS sections in order to drive bespoke requirements to be developed for in-house customer departments in a timely manner.
- Manage business system implementation projects from inception through delivery, and continue to perform post-implementation audits and implement continuous improvements in order to ensure solution delivered is continuously aligned with business needs
- Ensure that business systems implementation meet set business objectives, bring about desired improvements in the target business area, and are delivered within time and budget allocations in order to ensure that benefits proposed in the business case are meet
- Develop a strong and pervasive project management discipline in order to ensure consistency in Business systems implementation.
- Liaise with project sponsors on an ongoing basis in order to ensure that they are fully informed on the projects progress
- Manage the vendor from evaluation to selection and any scope change thereafter in order to ensure that Jambojet gets maximum benefits from the relationship with the vendor
- Manage the identification and resolution of conflicts in order to ensure the smooth running of Business Systems implementation
- Develop and enforce business system testing standards throughout the life cycle of a business system in order to ensure that the business systems continuously meet documented user and functional requirements.
- Manage external project resources and/or vendors in order to ensure that all project needs, milestones and timeframes will be met.
- Manage the deployment of a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by business systems implementation efforts in order to ensure smooth uptake of business systems by User departments.
- Ensure the identification of potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, to develop specific plans in order to mitigate and address the concerns.
- Managing planning and control section and project budgets to ensure that the expenditure is within budget
- Design, develop, test, optimize and maintain websites and applications according to current web standards and industry best practices.
- Create Vision Boards to communicate product enhancement goals, EPICs, metrics, and release priorities
- Develop and maintain the Product Backlog. Communicate release priorities, project progress and post-launch results
- Create wireframes and collaborate with 3rd party vendors to create mockups and prototypes. Solicit and negotiate design feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Lead the measurement and reporting of all ecommerce KPIs as well as conducting and presenting ad-hoc analyses and reports.
- Directly responsible for strategic and day-to-day support analytics needs around promotions and customer experience.
- Create strategy to optimize paid search and display campaigns
- Work with the agency to change bids and bid strategy with the seasons, keyword expansion, bid optimization, ad text optimization, reviewing costly keywords and evaluating negative keywords.
- Engage with technology and tools required to fuel paid search and website conversion success
- Good knowledge of current IT de-facto standards for operating systems, databases, and infrastructure.
- Membership and other relevant IT certification and good knowledge of a people change management methodology an added advantage.
- Demonstrated success in budget and financial management
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Information technology with 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce environment with product development, analytics and paid search.
- Thorough understanding of Internet technology and a strong understanding of how to apply internet into business strategy.
- 3+ years of management experience in digital experience, including e-commerce and product management
- Working knowledge of web usability conventions, Responsive Design, Information Architecture and user testing.
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google AdWords with accompanying Google Certifications.
- Master level of understanding of paid search with experience of running paid advertising campaigns with these platforms preferable.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills with sound knowledge of statistical and forecasting methods
- Strong understanding of e-commerce dashboards, web analytics, and statistics.
- Strong Commercial Orientation
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Previous experience in managing third party vendor and internal services is essential.
- Ideally, the candidate must have ancillary revenue experience in airline or related business.
- Proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent people management skills, proven negotiation and leadership capability.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email