Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Procurement jobs, Store-keeping jobs, Supply Chain jobs,
Store Operations Assistant
We are looking for outstanding candidates to apply for a vacant position in the capacity of Store Operations Assistant, in our Shop Operation Department.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
As a Store Operations Assistant, your role will entail:
1. Drop Shipping (DS) Order Fulfillment
- Sharing Daily LPOS to deliver the DS orders within the course of the day.
- Received Drop Shipping orders from the inbound team and processed them immediately.
- Printed LPOs for Processing the received DS orders.
- Made sure delayed orders are delivered by sellers at DS hubs.
- Updated pending orders for Delayed orders and after-sale issues on Qingflow system.
2. Customer Support / Aftersale Queries
- Replying customer messages in SOP stores.
- Assisting offshore team on after-sale applications.
- Calling out clients concerning their after- sale application to know the condition of the item so as to decide whether it can be exchange, return, refund or it should be repaired.
- Follow up with service centers to prepare the items as quick as possible.
- Notifying sellers concerning their after-sale applications.
3. Vendor Support.
- Prepared vendor payment and submitted for approval on time.
- Retrieved POP and Sales report and shared with sellers.
- Price negotiations with sellers for preparation for platform campaigns.
- Sending stock updates to offshore members.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Diploma in Procurement/ Customer Service, Supply Chain Management or any other related field.
- Proficiency in office soft-wares, including excel, word, PPT.
- Serious, responsible and rigorous work attitude.
- Teamwork, good time management and communication skills.
- Accountable, adaptable and willing to learn & improve at all times.
- High degree of professionalism with great Emotional Control.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Send your CV, cover letter, certifications and three recommendation letters from previous employers to email@example.com clearly stating the “STORE OPERATIONS ASSISTANT” and expected Gross Salary on or before the 6th January 2022 at 5 PM Kenyan time.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.