Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Procurement jobs, Store-keeping jobs, Supply Chain jobs, Logistics jobs,
- Ensure transshipment containers are planned for stacking space and resources in advance prior to vessel berthing.
- Ensure stacking of transshipment cargo is achieved 100% at our designated block SA for loading on Maersk vessels and block SF for loading on our feeder vessels.
- Ensure dangerous containers are captured and stacked at block SL upon discharge with allocations updated.
- Ensure SGR import containers are stacked at block SQ upon discharge and allocations updated.
- Ensure all imports are stacked at designated import blocks and four digit allocations updated accordingly.
- Ensure downloads are transferred from CT1 to CT2 immediately upon offloading from wagons while coordinating with KPA for adequate resources every shift.
- Ensure that all EXP/TS containers transferred by KPA to Customs warehouse under KRA order for inspection/verification are transferred back to CT2 export stack upon release by KRA.
- Ensure exports and transshipments which landed astray are promptly consolidated back to our stacks prior vessel arrival.
- Ensure exports are received in our correct stacks per vessel, port-wise, cbm, weight group while segregating sisal, cotton, garments, hides etc.
- Coordinate with vessel team for good sequences during loading while ensuring fast flow of cargo to quayside to reduce idle time at quay side.
- Ensure all containers without physically confirmed allocations are traced and updated in time.
- Ensure reconciliation of all our cargo is done and KPA on handlist shared promptly including periodic shortlists.
- Update all stack locations in the stack list
- Send receiving/preload report daily after 24hrs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A High school diploma
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in Supply Chain or Logistics with below competitive qualities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Must be detailed-oriented and organized with work processes and documentation.
- You have a self-starter attitude and are able to work independently, performing well with time-sensitive tasks coupled with a team player attitude.
- Must be reliable with maintaining work schedules and prioritizing workload.
- Must possess excellent time management skills to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform well with time-sensitive tasks while maintain accuracy of data and communication.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)