Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Customer Care jobs, Logistics jobs,
Customer Experience Agent, Single Carrier (Based in Mombasa)
The role of the Customer Experience Agent is to actively build strong relationships with customers and to gain understanding of their business, to deliver excellent customer service and maximize sales opportunities. This will include proactively identifying new customer opportunities and developing existing customer relationships to deliver volume and gross profit targets
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
You will gain industry knowledge, international experience, strong communication skills and techniques relevant to customer experience.
This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and broaden your career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organization’s success.
- To deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end – to- end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams
- Full understanding of customer’s needs, requirements, and business drivers
- Handle incoming customer queries, issues, exception management.
- On-board new clients and deliver a second-to-none experience to them for increased share of their business.
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and experience on interaction with Customers.
- Hunt leads and follow up opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts.
- Identify when leverage of external sales face to face interaction would benefit the customers relationship or where large potential profitability has been identified.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including sales, Scope team etc.
- Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups, including Scope team.
- Manage the pipeline for customers in their portfolio, accurate forecasting, and provide input for segmentation
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 Years Working experience in Shipping industry or related
- Customer-facing and interaction skills with high-level of customer orientation.
- Ability to work and thrive in a flexible matrix organization with focus on networking & active collaboration
- Ability to make presentations to stakeholders and communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Well-organized when working under pressure.
- Proactive and exhibits excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Process, result-oriented, proactive & positive mindset
- Excellent communication & influencing skills.