Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Education jobs, Teaching jobs, Law & Legal jobs, Moi University jobs,
Lecturer Scale 12 (XII) – Department of Pathology
Duties and Responsibilities
An individual appointed as a Lecturer shall:
- teach and assess courses in one’s discipline at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels:
- supervise undergraduate students’ projects and other experiential learning programmes;
- supervise dissertations/theses at postgraduate level;
- participate in the development/ review of undergraduate and postgraduate courses;
- initiate, promote and participate in research projects;
- provide professional and community services, and initiate strategic training and research partnerships and linkages, and undertake fundraising for the University; and
- carry out administrative and such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:-
- have a Doctorate degree (Ph.D.) from an accredited/ recognized academic institution:
- have a minimum of twelve (12) research publication output points from refereed scholarly journals and two (2) points from publications in conference proceedings,
- have a minimum of thirty two (32) publication points if the applicant is from a research institution,
- have a minimum of six (6) publication points if the applicant is from practice/industry, show evidence of evaluated effective teaching and / or research;
- show evidence of recognition and registration by the relevant regulatory body where applicable; and
- show evidence of membership or affiliation of the relevant professional body where applicable.
So as to reach him not later than Friday 7th July, 2023 at 5:00 p.m
Legal Clerk – Scale 5/6 (V/VI)
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will be responsible for:
- Supporting in house legal counsel by assembling and organizing information for legal documents; researching law;
- Assembling case materials;
- Writing reports and memoranda:
- Receiving legal correspondences and making bring-ups in the Legal Office:
- Handling and managing litigation files from inception through;
- Coordinating the filing of service of legal documents in courts of Law;
- Undertaking routine errands to public registries courts and other relevant offices;
- Ensuring proper cataloguing, abstracting, indexing and filing of case files;
- Establishing, strengthening and maintaining both hard and soft filing system in such a way that is responsive to the University’s record keeping needs and keeps the filing system up to date; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- Diploma in Legal Studies or other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- At least one (1) year experience in legal matters as a Clerk;
- Computer skills in relevant packages;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; and
- Excellent oral and written communication.
So as to reach him not later than Thursday 13th July, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be addressed to:-
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics, Research, Extension & Student Affairs)
P.O. Box 3900-30100
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations under sealed envelopes within three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement. For those employment, applications should be channelled through Heads of Departments.