Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Project Management jobs, Accounting jobs, Business Management jobs,
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Full time, Fixed termJob Description
The role involves both internal project management (ensuring the projects are implemented in line with Project Cycle Management (PCM) framework) and managing Project Coordinators to ensure the project work plans, M&E work plans and procurement plans are developed and adhered to. The Integrated Project Manager will also have key role in monthly Area-level meetings to ensure that projects are being delivered on target, implemented according to the budget, and proper financial monitoring is undertaken. The Project Manager will ensure the quality of project delivery and the use of M&E to support regular learning and reporting.
The Integrated Project Manager will have a representational role in terms of developing close and collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders for successfully project deliverable as well as representing NRC in relevant camp-level and Garissa-level coordination forums. The Project Manager will take the lead on developing timely and quality reporting to project donors and supporting proposal development for identified new funding opportunities.
Experience in implementing different types of projects Good understanding of humanitarian work Working and coordination of consortium programmes Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management Experience in project proposal writing, donor reporting, coordination in the humanitarian space. Responsibilities
- Start-up of new projects in terms of the development of project work plans and other supporting documents.
- Primary liaison with Danish Refugee Council, save the children (lead-applicants for a consortium) and International Trade Centre (key partner in the delivery of market-driven approaches in livelihoods projects).
- Represent NRC in key Dadaab camp and Garissa-level coordination forums.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders for effective project implementation.
- Ensure capacity development of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Ensure the development and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and supporting documents and monitor their use in project activities.
- Ensure the inclusion of cash-based interventions and marked based programmes in country and area-based strategies and their implementation across and within NRC’s core competencies
- Provide an enabling environment for the implementation of cash-based interventions, including multi-purpose cash assistance, emergency cash responses
- Ensuring in consultation with the M&E team that strong M&E work plans are in place and are delivered. Support regular review and learning events on the basis of M&E.
- Ensure donor compliance in project implementation and coordinate timely project reporting to donors.
- Support the development of new funding proposals identified by NRC.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Area Manager.