Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
NGO jobs, Business Administration jobs, PATH jobs,
- Ensures that the office is closed and opened on time, secure, and always kept clean.
- Ensures that office equipment is working well and report any malfunctions in a timely manner to the administrative officer or his delegate.
- Maintains office supply inventories and may assist in procurement activities.
- Tracks and ensures prompt payment of office and other utility bills.
- Organizes and coordinates logistics for project meetings and workshops.
- Coordinates mail management such as arranging for post box pick-ups; sorting and distributing incoming mail; arranging for outgoing mail including courier services
- Acts as a backup to the office Receptionist.
- Coordinate and support travel logistics including venue and staff accommodation bookings
- Responsible for stationery and office supplies; ensuring adequate and timely replenishment of supplies
- Support stores material receipts and issuance.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- A minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- A least three years of progressive hands-on experience in a similar role, preferable in a busy NGO set up.
- Proven experience in managing a variety of office functions.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and cross-cultural environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interpret and implement policies and guidelines.
- Ability to recognize sensitive areas and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently and under pressure
- Hands on experience with MS office suit/package.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)