Healthcare jobs, Business Administration jobs, Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, PATH jobs,
Grants and Contracts Coordinator
- PATH is currently recruiting for the position of Grants and Contracts Coordinator. The primary responsibilities of this role involve reviewing and coordinating requests to the OGC team for effective support. Ensuring the integrity of awards and outgoing agreements data in Salesforce is crucial to maintain compliance with PATH policies, thereby safeguarding the organization’s reputation, credibility, and track record as a leading innovative nonprofit in the global health sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initial review of the key requirements for incoming awards and communicate with program Administrator’s (PADMs) and Program teams as necessary for additional information.
- Complete the initial review and set up awards and related modifications/amendments in Salesforce and route for PATH internal review beginning with the Grants and Contracts (Awards) Officer.
- With support of the Grants and Contracts (Awards) Specialist, follow-up with the PADMs to ensure Award deliverables are uploaded and updated in Salesforce.
- Support in review and running data integrity reports in Salesforce to ensure accuracy and completeness of data for all the awards.
- Support in final review of fully executed award agreements and related amendments in Salesforce and updating respective records within Salesforce with any additional information as applicable.
- Support in close out process for the awards in Salesforce working closely with the Grants and Contracts (Awards) Specialists.
- Review incoming requests for new outgoing agreements and amendments in the Salesforce including running Bridger Checks (checking to ensure suspended or debarred entities or individuals are not in the excluded lists) and assigning to the Subaward Specialists for drafting.
- Support in the clearing of any false positive results from the checks for suspended or debarred entities or individuals in excluded lists per PATH policy.
- Support in drafting, reviews, execution of outgoing agreements and amendments, uploading the fully executed copies, updating, and activating salesforce records.
- Participation during check-in meetings for Country Programs or Global Programs as may be required.
- Support and communicate with PADMs and Grants Team on data entry in Salesforce for requests to ensure adherence donor regulations, PATH policies, procedures and best practices.
- Monitor and review Salesforce support requests submitted by Program Teams as may be requested by the Performance manager.
- Lead in data integrity reviews related to outgoing agreements records within the Salesforce, identifying and implementing strategies to improve efficiency and accuracy and completeness of data in Salesforce.
- Support teams in creating and generating special reports from Salesforce related to Outgoing agreements as may be requested.
- Develop special reports and queries related to subordinate agreement information from Salesforce.
- Working closely with the Subaward Specialist to support in close out process for the outgoing agreements in Salesforce.
- Keeping PATH’s records up to date with the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) through the Federal Subaward Reporting System (FSRS).
- Updating the information in PATH SharePoint Office of Grants and Contracts information and documents.
- Support the to the Subawards Specialists, which includes drafting of outgoing agreements.
- Working closely with OGC team members to develop, review, and implement Award and Outgoing Agreements Management procedures within PATH and affiliates.
- Supporting and maintaining e-filing system for awards and Outgoing Agreements managed by the OGC team or as may be requested.
- Providing support for PATH and affiliates’ Audits as may be requested.
- Directly responsible for responding to requests for data from other teams (i.e., Partnership Development team) related to subordinate agreements and fielding requests as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive experience in donor-funded contracts and grants management within international non-profit organizations.
- Preferably experienced in grants management in a non-profit organization with extensive decentralized global operations.
- Professional qualification (e.g., CPAK, ACCA, CA) is advantageous.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other Grants Management Information Systems is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient in interpreting funder/donor rules and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with high reliability and accuracy.
- Excellent judgment, interpersonal skills, and collaboration across diverse cultures.
- Outstanding organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail.