Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Procurement jobs, Supply Chain jobs, CPA jobs, Hospital jobs,
Senior Inventory Officer
Responsible for ensuring proper management of the Hospital’s inventory/ stock items starting from receiving to dispatch. Maintains and updates the stock records, responsible for conducting physical stock counts, performing regular stock reconciliations and overall monitoring of stock transactions.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Responsible for maintaining accurate stock listings
- Facilitate and participate in weekly, monthly and annual stock counts
- Perform monthly stock reconciliations of physical counts against the system for all categories of inventory and highlight variances to the management
- Report shortfalls and surplus inventory, weekly and monthly for replenishment
- Assist in developing and implementing inventory policies and procedures.
- Ensure that goods received are matched with the actual invoices from the suppliers
- Reconcile stock deliveries with purchase orders and or agreed contract terms, and raise non-conformity reports where applicable
- Coordinate with the procurement team to implement and ensure a control system to reduce damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence
- Support accurate and timely financial reporting by ensuring all stock data is updated correctly.
- Manage the monthly financial close process for all categories of stock.
- Ensure proper records and classification in terms of cost and quantity of all inventory items.
- Ensure stock ledger entries are properly coded and classified
- Carry out spot checks on stock balances in the hospital against the system records to capture any anomalies
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Procurement or related field
- CPA is an added advantage
- Advance excel skills a must
- At least 2 years experience in inventory management and reconciliations
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable, and aggressive
How to Apply
If your background, experience, and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the position being applied, your current and expected remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees, to email@example.com. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on 7th October 2022. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted