Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,
Senior Automation Engineer
About the job
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works ). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor . If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async . This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow .
The team you’ll be joining: 100 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We’re organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
Must have (professional experience):
- 4 years (minimum) working as a Backend Engineer
- Postgres (or similar)
- Redis (Similar)
- CI/CD (GitLab, Github, Jenkins or similar)
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Nice to have
- Build automations for the most urgent needs across all departments of Remote.
- Own automations of one department within Remote and decide on the most important things to work on.
- Meet with leadership in your owned department to coordinate the most useful solutions to save our internal teams time.
- Help the Automation team as a whole build larger scale automations across the company.
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page .
- You’ll report to: Jacob Schatz
- Team: Automation Team
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!