NGO jobs, RTI jobs, Logistics jobs, Office Administration jobs,
Operations Officer 1
- The Operations Officer will work closely with the senior Operations specialist to ensure smooth operation of the EECA program and office efforts and/or field activities by coordinating day-to -day office administrative activities and providing logistical support for program activities for all the countries where EECA is implemented.
- She or he is responsible for working with other operations staff to coordinate technical assistance required and to keep staff informed of the status of specific program activities. Ensures that all administrative processes are compliant with RTI International administrative procedures and guidelines as provided for in the Field Operations Manual.
- Manage front Office operations, ensuring a record of all office appointments is maintained, visitors are received and directed to the right offices and the front office desk is always maned.
- Coordinate visitors and staff parking ensuring proper communication on any changes or adjustments is always maintained.
- Maintain a staff log ensuring all staff have office access cards, new staff are well facilitated to access the office and office access security protocol is followed to the later.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are kept clean and in good working condition, Keep an updated meeting rooms diary ensuring there is no conflict and update staff on any changes/adjustments in a timely manner.
- Supervise all outsourced services e.g Office cleaners, temporary service providers and continuously provide recommendations to the senior operations specialist on any changes or adjustments necessary.
- Ensure general office cleanliness is maintained, facilities are in good working condition and recommend and changes to senior Operations Specialist where necessary.
- Manage the project and office diaries of the events, including major meetings, workshops, seminars, visits, retreats etc. and maintain the calendar of program planned activities.
- Assist in the preparation of agendas for staff and technical meetings, document minutes and disseminate accordingly.
- Maintain an effective office country filing system, order and replenish office, kitchen and stationery supplies and manage the flow of documents between the project and external partners.
- Working closely with the Project Driver, assist with vehicle management documentation, vehicle servicing and fuel log management.
- Working closely with the finance team, support vendor’s payment process and DA1 processing through the invoice tracking system.
- Maintenance of the office petty expenses ensuring proper documentation of expenses, recording and timely submission according to Petty Cash policy and procedures. Support the Operations and procurement manager in management of the entire supply chain for various project supplies to cover receipt, storage and distribution of various project material.
- Working closely with the senior operation specialist, support in assets and inventory management to ensure proper tagging and branding of assets as well as help with RAMS updating. Including submission of monthly assets and inventory reports
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in general, office administration or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
- Experience in office operations and in providing administrative support preferably with an international organization.
- Proficiency in English including reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Detailed oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team and to learn complex procedures.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and to take initiative.
- Demonstrated numeric and basic accounting skills.