Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Medical jobs, Healthcare jobs, Physiotherapy jobs,
- Review patients’ history and perform the respective therapies.
- Investigate patients’, sensory-motor behaviour and physical condition, identify patients’ main problems and develop a treatment plan in consultation with other health professionals.
- Confirm questionable and notifiable conditions and report them to the medical officer in charge.
- Perform rehabilitation processes on patients.
- Participate in the decision of patients’ referral for further management and handle referrals from subordinate Health Facilities.
- Ensure proper monitoring of patients follow-ups.
- Offer psychological support to ailing or disabled patients and relatives.
- Evaluate progress of patients, modify treatment where necessary and cessation of treatment once goals have been achieved.
- Assist patients who have strained muscles or limbs to do proper exercises to fully regain their health and teaching these exercises to the patients for faster and successful recovery.
- Participate in training of community extension workers e.g CHWs and new staffs etc and monitoring/supervising their activities in effort to improve community health.
- Using relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Registration with Physiotherapy Council of Kenya
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 January. 2022