Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Electrical and Electronics Engineering jobs, Technical jobs,Telecommunications Engineering jobs,
- Reporting to the Regional Networks Implementation & Operations, the position holder will be responsible for Network elements fault clearance to ensure TCH availability of 99.8%, average NUR of less than 10min per week , and proper preventive maintenance of the BSS network, transmission equipments and the related power supply in owned sites.
- Network element fault clearance.
- Perform proper preventive maintenance of all network elements and document results for owned sites on a monthly basis.
- Ensure proper site acceptance.
- Ensure proper contractor’s control.
- Proper works Orders execution.
- Proper use of defined processes and procedures in daily work.
- University /HND/ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a bias in Telecomm.
- Undergraduate degree in either Electrical, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent from a reputable institution;
- 1 year telecommunications experience in GSM related field.
- 1 year valid Driving License.