Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Telecommunication jobs, Engineering jobs, ICT jobs, Safaricom jobs,
CRM Engineering Lead
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Reporting to Tech Lead Integration & Contact center planning, the position holder will develop, offer technical leadership and delivery for all Siebel CRM application deliveries done via the various sections within the organization via agile methodology.
- Responsible and accountable for strategy execution, all configurations and development within customer systems domain
- Ensure all projects assigned are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Work with other departments within the company to identify requirements and develop solutions (database design, workflows, integration touchpoints and user/data interfaces)
- Lead the team in optimal resource scheduling and allocation for delivery.
- Ensuring the CRM engineering team is well resourced and productively delivers on their mission through frequent Mentoring, by offering guidance and planning training needs for the team.
- Research and development: – Take leadership in research and development including adoption of automated testing, agile delivery, scrum methodologies, CI/CD, and other emerging methodologies.
- Ensures the effectiveness of overall systems performance for all new deliveries.
- Conduct business user requirements analysis and specification.
- Ensure all projects assigned are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all delivered products are well documented and following the DevOps cycle.
- Ensure all projects are delivered using agile methodologies
- Performs data modeling to analyze and specify data structures within an application system.
- Support new and existing application development by creating modifications and enhancements for Oracle Siebel & Contact Center applications and perform high level system design.
- Design and development of front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications. Capturing of business applications information needs and mapping of the same to the software and /or database components.
- Perform data modeling to analyze and specify data structures within an application system.
- Designing and implementing highly scalable and available systems.
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform automated testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
- Work directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated post project implementation.
- Ensure there is proper sizing and dimensioning of the CRM platform for all squad deliveries.
- Formalize test plans and implements troubleshooting procedures.
- Implement automated monitoring of assigned systems to enable pro-active responses to incidents.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications
- Take leadership in research and development including adoption of automated testing, agile delivery, scrum methodologies, CI/CD, and other emerging methodologies.
- University Degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years in software development/Support in a Telco industry with 2+ years in team leadership position
- 3+ years’ experience in Planning/Development in Oracle Siebel CRM
- 3+ Years’ experience in supporting/Implementing contact center systems
- 3+ Years’ experience in systems integration with industry middleware applications.
- At least 2 years development experience with RDMS preferably MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage
- Certification and experience in working with cloud platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Experience in Business Systems modeling and data retrieval
- Unix/Linux technical skills with working experience in scripting in Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant systems.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good analytical and presentation Skills.