Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Media jobs, Marketing jobs, PR jobs, Communications jobs, Safaricom jobs,
Communication Manager: PR & Communications
Reporting to the Head of PR and Corporate Communications, the role holder will be responsible for developing innovative internal and external communications strategies, clear narratives, and clever tactics that are tailored to, and engage, meet Safaricom’s goals and initiatives.
This includes overseeing the implementation of the local and regional news agenda, content, programs, and channels and proactively building and managing relationships with key stakeholders across a range of businesses, functions, and locations.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Responsible for the communication requirements of several divisions and departments including but not limited to; Enterprise Business Unit, Sponsorship and Assets, and Sustainable Business and Social Impact teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of effective communication strategies for the respective teams.
- Provide expert internal and external communications counsel to the team’s leaders.
- Responsible for understanding and meeting monthly, quarterly and annual PR targets
- Generate positive press coverage around news, events, activities, issues, developments & personalities.
- Contribute to ensuring that Safaricom is perceived positively across all major stakeholders & constituencies.
- Leading press engagement strategy for the company, and develop & maintain personal relationships with key media influencers
- Manage relationship with and output of PR agencies.
- Degree in PR, Communication, Journalism, Law, BA or any related field
- Over 5 years in Media, Marketing, PR & Communications (agency or in-house)
- Impeccable skills across PR and the rest of the communications mix
- Excellent writing, proofing & editing skills
- Good presentation skills
- ICT industry knowledge a plus
Last Date to Apply: Jan 25, 2023