Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Lead SDET Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Lead SDET-Connectivity & Segments – (21000544)
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital engineering Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Lead, the jobholder is Responsible for standardizing the quality engineering practice across all quality engineering chapters in connectivity & segments domain.
- Responsible for defining and driving the software quality strategy and roadmap in functional/non-functional and automation within all quality chapters under connectivity & segments
- Responsible for providing technical direction to the software developers in tests and chapters leads to ensure the activities of the team are aligned with all stakeholders
- Responsible for setting up quality gates and criteria for all testing activities within connectivity & segments and ensuring adherence to these gates
- Responsible for performing and providing guidance and mentoring on Blackbox & white box testing using best in class procedures and technologies
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the test regression suites for all squads/Tribes under connectivity & segments, ensuring over 80% automation to reduce testing man hours and ensure lean testing times
- Regular team and one-on-one engagements
- Build the technical digital skillset according to the fit for future program
- Team technical leadership and performance management
- Responsible for automating test regression suites to ensure 4:1 automation to manual test ratio.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% use of test automation in all levels of testing within connectivity & segments domain
- Responsible for implementing the test automation framework
- Responsible for ensuring 100% test coverage of functional requirements
- Responsible for ensuring all quality engineering chapters connectivity & segments adhere to the standard test process including defect management
- Responsible for leading test activities in upgrades ,patches and fail overs in connectivity & segments systems ensuring zero defect leakage and revenue loss due to bugs
- Colloborate with other lead sdets in regression test strategies and leading sdets in test planning & execution
- Responsible for 100% test coverage on non function requirements (performance,security,compatibility)
- Responsible for giving technical leadership in performance engineering and architecture optimization
- Responsible for defing OAT criteria ensuring adherance
- Accountable for the quality of all connectivity & segment systems & releases
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Development or related subject.
- Must have ISTQB Certification (Test Manager certification, Advanced test automation certification or performance testing certification)
- 4 years + experience in software testing in a busy IT environment
- Strong understanding of the software Testing Life cycle
- Experience in managing large test teams
- Ability to effectively manage competing resources and priorities
- Experience and vast knowledge in Test Driven Development approaches
- Must have experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Drone/Travis/GitlabCi
- Strong risk identification and mitigation planning skills
- Experience in Micro services and containerization platforms
- Experience in Test automation tools and techniques such as Selenium, TestNG, cucumber, Appium etc.
- Experience in performance engineering and tools such as JMeter, Locust.io, HP Load runner
Last Date to Apply: Oct 19, 2021