Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
ICT jobs, Computer jobs,
IT Services Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide user support in the use of hardware and software, including Guests’ ICT services.
- To ensure the smooth operation of all ICT equipment within scope.
- To ensure data integrity, data security and proper data organization on all user workstations.
- The upkeep, maintenance and security of IT equipment including management of anti-virus software on computer workstations.
- To ensure the availability of comprehensive and updated documentation concerning equipment under scope.
- Troubleshooting of all user hardware and software problems on workstations and peripherals.
- Installation of software on workstations and configuring them to the network as per ICT policy.
- Configuration and deployment of ICT Hardware including Computer Networks devices.
- Assist in the enhancement of ICT Systems and the optimal application of existing systems by helping user departments identify systems improvement and enhancement needs.
- Assist to ensure optimum user skills by identifying users training gaps and conducting and coordinating training on user applications
- Assist in ensuring Data Backup procedures as per ICT policy.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of Computer Networks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Analytic, Troubleshooting, and Training skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience, please apply in confidence by 25th October 2021, enclosing a detailed CV, names and addresses of three referees, your current salary and your telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applications will be responded to.