Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Computer jobs,
IT Services Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide user support in the use of hardware and software, including Guests’ ICT services.
- To ensure the smooth operation of all ICT equipment within scope.
- To ensure data integrity, data security and proper data organization on all user workstations.
- The upkeep, maintenance and security of IT equipment including management of anti-virus software on computer workstations.
- To ensure the availability of comprehensive and updated documentation concerning equipment under scope.
- Troubleshooting of all user hardware and software problems on workstations and peripherals.
- Installation of software on workstations and configuring them to the network as per ICT policy.
- Configuration and deployment of ICT Hardware including Computer Networks devices.
- Assist in the enhancement of ICT Systems and the optimal application of existing systems by helping user departments identify systems improvement and enhancement needs.
- Assist to ensure optimum user skills by identifying users training gaps and conducting and coordinating training on user applications
- Assist in ensuring Data Backup procedures as per ICT policy.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of Computer Networks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Analytic, Troubleshooting, and Training skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
If you believe that you have the required qualifications and experience, please apply in confidence by 25th October 2021, enclosing a detailed CV, names and addresses of three referees, your current salary and your telephone contact to email@example.com.
Only successful applications will be responded to.