Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Data Science jobs, Research jobs,NGO jobs,
Deduplication and Biometric Adjudication Operator
- Under the overall responsibility of the Business Transformation Assistance, the incumbent is expected to deliver and complete a wide range of deduplication and biometric adjudication operations support duties as detailed below: –
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- Adjudicate potential biometric duplicates via the deduplication engine.
- Perform comparisons between biodata and biometric data (photos, fingerprints, or iris) of potential duplicates.
- Make adjudication decision by marking identities as either unique, duplicate, or undecided.
- Perform adjudication decisions in line with CO timeline and location requirements.
- Ensure adjudication decisions made are accurate.
- Submit timely reports.
- Identify and Analyse duplicate biometric identities on WFP SCOPE platform and advise if the duplicates can be removed through a script or manual deduplication.
- Analyse individual identities and household records captured during biometric registration that have been marked as duplicates in single or multiple locations. Noting to incorporate the nature of interventions, the timelines of the registration and the roles of the duplicates.
- Make decision on duplicate identities in SCOPE while factoring in any protection issues that may arise in line with the developed SOP. Also, perform deduplication decision in line with CO timeline and location requirements.
- Ensure proper documentation of identities that have been actioned upon. This includes documents that have either been deleted or edited.
- Submit timely reports of all cases handled while regularly consulting on emerging patterns to ensure that there is uniformity in decision making.
- Training on standardized reporting, data analysis and cleaning
- Suggest improvements to methods and processes to support the continuous improvement of the process.
- Perform any other duties as required.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Completion of secondary school education preferably supplemented by courses in a field related to information technology and data.
- Experience: Experience in data analysis with excel and governance
- Language: Proficiency in English
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
- Make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
- Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Be a coach & provide constructive feedback: Serves as a peer coach for colleagues in same area of work.
- Create an “I will”/”We will” spirit: Tracks progress toward goals and shares this information on a regular basis with supervisor.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
- Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Takes responsibility for own tasks and notifies supervisor as soon as possible of potential delays in meeting deadlines or commitments.
- Be Decisive: Independently decides what action to take when faced with critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations in the field.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
- Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
- Be politically agile & adaptable: Develops an understanding of the value of WFP’s teams and external partners in fulfilling team’s goals and objectives.
- Be clear about the value WFP brings to partnerships: Aligns own activities with supervisor’s priorities to fulfill internal and external partner needs.