Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Finance jobs,Marketing jobs,Managerial jobs,Banking jobs,Equity bank jobs,
Job posting: Dec 20, 2021,
Closing date: Jan 3, 2022
Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Prospecting for new Corporate, and high net worth clients and meet the set targets.
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies for different clients/sectors for the bank.
- Active management of existing clients including increasing wallet share.
- Participating in presentations to clients and marketing drives and other relationship management activities.
- Managing an active portfolio of at least 5 corporate clients in an active ecosystem.
- Customers service management as part of relationship building.
- 360 degree understanding of clients financial needs and all bank products and services.
- Regular client visits/presentations and meetings with visit reports.
- High level negotiation to get new and additional business.
- Preparation of various reports including customized client proposals according to client need.
- Coordination with various departments like credit, treasury etc. for delivery of seamless service to client.
- Competitor and Industry analysis – Actively review and monitor competitor product offerings and monitor industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or other business related field from a well-recognised institution.
- Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in a finance or credit role in the bank.
- Good working knowledge of credit analysis.
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Seasoned banker with proven networks among Corporate, SME and high net worth clients.
- Passionate, highly self – motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player who is change oriented and customer focused.
- Demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders to deliver business.
- High networking skills with high level understanding of the financial sector needs for the different sectors of the economy.
- Results oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing.
General Manager, Corporate Credit Origination
- Deal Origination,Transaction Processing and Facilitation
- Allocate resource and support Corporate Branches on deal origination.
- Supervise the team on interacting with clients; gather deal requirements; financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
- Review the team’s structuring of credit solutions for clients and ensuring the appropriateness of products offered.
- Supervise preparation and securing of approvals for Term Sheets, wherever required
- Responsible for end-to-end credit proposal process.
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s compliance of all internal and regulatory policies and processes, with respect to credit analysis.
- Responsible for managing optimal Trade Operations.
Post Deal Account Monitoring,Relationship Management and Customer Service
- Ensure the team promptly carries out interim credit proposal reviews and amendments, as the business demands.
- Oversee to ensure zero facility renewal overdue and extensions, in addition to not breaching the required threshold of lower of 5 or 5% credit applications every month.
- Liaise with Credit Risk on credit proposal and other credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
- Ensure the team’s proper maintenance of Clients’ credit files and making them audit ready, at all times
- Attend accounts downgraded to Watch status/Portfolio calls, along with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the team’s preparation and seeking periodic approval, where applicable on Covenants and Risk Triggers report.
- Ensure the team works in partnership with the Relationship Managers, ensuring timely identification of accounts to be downgraded to Watch status, as per the Bank’s policies and guidelines.
- Support the Trade Operation team to maintain excellent relationships between the Bank and its clients, as well as internal customers.
- Seasoned banker with proven networks among Corporate, Preferably not less than 7 years in the bank
- An under-graduated degree from a well-recognized university with bias to a business related field or marketing
- Passionate, highly self – motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player who is change oriented and customer focused
- Demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders to deliver business
- High networking skills with high level understanding of the financial sector needs for the different sectors of the economy
- Results oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing