Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Finance jobs,Marketing jobs,Managerial jobs,Banking jobs,Equity bank jobs,
Job posting: Dec 20, 2021,
Closing date: Jan 3, 2022
Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Prospecting for new Corporate, and high net worth clients and meet the set targets.
- Developing and implementing business growth strategies for different clients/sectors for the bank.
- Active management of existing clients including increasing wallet share.
- Participating in presentations to clients and marketing drives and other relationship management activities.
- Managing an active portfolio of at least 5 corporate clients in an active ecosystem.
- Customers service management as part of relationship building.
- 360 degree understanding of clients financial needs and all bank products and services.
- Regular client visits/presentations and meetings with visit reports.
- High level negotiation to get new and additional business.
- Preparation of various reports including customized client proposals according to client need.
- Coordination with various departments like credit, treasury etc. for delivery of seamless service to client.
- Competitor and Industry analysis – Actively review and monitor competitor product offerings and monitor industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or other business related field from a well-recognised institution.
- Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in a finance or credit role in the bank.
- Good working knowledge of credit analysis.
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Seasoned banker with proven networks among Corporate, SME and high net worth clients.
- Passionate, highly self – motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player who is change oriented and customer focused.
- Demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders to deliver business.
- High networking skills with high level understanding of the financial sector needs for the different sectors of the economy.
- Results oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing.
General Manager, Corporate Credit Origination
- Deal Origination,Transaction Processing and Facilitation
- Allocate resource and support Corporate Branches on deal origination.
- Supervise the team on interacting with clients; gather deal requirements; financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
- Review the team’s structuring of credit solutions for clients and ensuring the appropriateness of products offered.
- Supervise preparation and securing of approvals for Term Sheets, wherever required
- Responsible for end-to-end credit proposal process.
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s compliance of all internal and regulatory policies and processes, with respect to credit analysis.
- Responsible for managing optimal Trade Operations.
Post Deal Account Monitoring,Relationship Management and Customer Service
- Ensure the team promptly carries out interim credit proposal reviews and amendments, as the business demands.
- Oversee to ensure zero facility renewal overdue and extensions, in addition to not breaching the required threshold of lower of 5 or 5% credit applications every month.
- Liaise with Credit Risk on credit proposal and other credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
- Ensure the team’s proper maintenance of Clients’ credit files and making them audit ready, at all times
- Attend accounts downgraded to Watch status/Portfolio calls, along with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the team’s preparation and seeking periodic approval, where applicable on Covenants and Risk Triggers report.
- Ensure the team works in partnership with the Relationship Managers, ensuring timely identification of accounts to be downgraded to Watch status, as per the Bank’s policies and guidelines.
- Support the Trade Operation team to maintain excellent relationships between the Bank and its clients, as well as internal customers.
- Seasoned banker with proven networks among Corporate, Preferably not less than 7 years in the bank
- An under-graduated degree from a well-recognized university with bias to a business related field or marketing
- Passionate, highly self – motivated, energetic and enthusiastic team player who is change oriented and customer focused
- Demonstrate an ability to build and manage relationships and influence various stakeholders to deliver business
- High networking skills with high level understanding of the financial sector needs for the different sectors of the economy
- Results oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing