Nursing jobs, Clinical Medicine jobs, Sales and Marketing jobs,
Laboratory Sales Associate
The Laboratory Sales Associate is responsible for developing relationships with corporates and with insurance providers in order to increase the Ilara Health Laboratory portfolio of clients. The successful candidate has great networking and negotiation skills, is target driven and has a strong background in corporate sales in the healthcare sector.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies to drive business growth through insurance empanelment, strategic partnerships, and relationship management of new and existing partners.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in insurance companies, corporate clients, and strategic partners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness and generate leads
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to achieve sales targets and revenue goals
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, including prospecting, lead qualification, proposal development, and contract negotiations
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to insurance empanelment and strategic partnerships
- Monitor industry trends and provide insights to senior management on potential opportunities and threats
- A strong B2B sales background is paramount, with a minimum of 2 years experience working with insurance providers
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory science is a plus
- Excellent comprehension of the Kenyan healthcare landscape
- Tech-savvy with a good command of G-suite, Hubspot and Microsoft Office applications
Who You Are
- Fast learner with proven excellent B2B sales skills
- Initiator and goal-oriented (you go above and beyond to achieve your targets and need minimum supervision)
- Strong communicator and networker, with a rich portfolio of clients in the healthcare and insurance sectors
- Organised, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Able to speak English and Swahili fluently
Quality Assurance Associate
About the role
The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for overseeing and improving the operational efficiency of Ilara Health Clinics. This role involves identifying areas in need of transformation, implementing clinic models, and optimizing various aspects of clinic operations. The Quality Assurance Associate collaborates with multiple departments, manages financial reporting, ensures compliance with regulations, and develops policies for effective and patient-centered operations. This role also involves setting productivity standards, improving workflow, and enhancing patient satisfaction. Overall, the Quality Assurance Associate plays a pivotal role in streamlining clinic operations, ensuring high-quality patient care, and driving the success of Ilara Health Clinics.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify areas in Ilara clinics that fit into various transformation categories, i.e., infrastructure improvements, hospital management information systems, inventory management, hiring, and retention of adequate healthcare workers.
- Deploy the Ilara Health Clinics models to the transformation clinics together with the rest of the clinic transformation team.
- Using the Quality Assurance tool, identify areas of transformation in the clinic’s daily operations.
- Together with the Finance Department, organize monthly reports on revenue, expenses, and profits/losses for each clinic transformation.
- Identify areas of improvement for the revenue streams and expense streams 6. Together with the Ilara-approved contractor, oversee the renovation works for the various clinics undergoing transformation
- Identify the different equipment, medication, and consumables needs that the new clinics have and source for the items from Ilara-approved vendors
- In agreement with the Operations team, deploy the Ilara Health EMR and supporting payment platform – Odoo, to various Ilara-powered clinics, ensuring constant monitoring of the use of the platforms
- Provide administrative oversight to clinical operations
- Ensure clinical space and equipment inventories comply with the Ilara Health Clinics Model and governmental guidelines. Identifies opportunities to improve existing space utilization
- Work with appropriate groups and individuals to examine KQMH, NHIF, Safe care, or other regulatory requirements and develop implementation plans for incorporation into the clinical practice
- Develop comprehensive strategies for operational flow patterns, workflow, and controls, ensuring consistency across the practice.
- Establish proper monitoring measures. 13. Together with the clinic transformation team, provides monitoring, consulting, and supervision of the clinical practice managers/supervisors.
- Manage the process for maintaining adequate staffing to support all clinical operations. Forecast staff needed for additional clinics while managing the overtime review process to improve staffing utilization and clinical operations.
- Work with various clinic managers to plan and organize operational and communication systems for clinics. Routinely hold meetings to clarify issues, transmit guidelines and information, solve problems, and develop teams.
- Provide administrative and operational oversight to managers of the various Ilara clinics. Develop policies, oversee the implementation and monitoring of services, and establish guidelines for effective, efficient, and patient-centered operations.
- Set standards for daily productivity of clinical staff – Clinical officers, Nurses, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, support staff
- Work with the clinic transformation team to identify, develop and oversee the implementation of operation-wide systems that further automate or enhance patient and revenue flow.
- Update the OSHA manual and perform yearly training for clinical staff. 20. Monitor and update the departments business continuity plan for clinical operations. 21. Work with the clinic transformation team to report monthly charges and revenue variances.
- Assess volume growth and opportunities for the annual budgeting process. 23. Manage departmental operations to ensure patient-centered activities and maximize patient satisfaction scores.
- Utilize patient satisfaction data to identify opportunities for improvement in departmental workflow.
- Establish targets for patient satisfaction and engage faculty and staff to improve. 26. Oversee responses to patient complaints and ensure prompt resolution of their concerns per institutional policies.
- Direct the activities of managers and clinical support staff of the departments clinical practice. Oversee individual employee development, safety, and training; and conduct performance appraisals for clinic managers according to the contract.
- May periodically directly or indirectly supervise interns, volunteers, and temporary personnel.
Special skills and abilities
- Conduct yourself in an exemplary fashion to achieve goals and set an example for others within the company.
- Fluency in mastering complex issues swiftly and the ability to explain the dimensions and the solutions articulately to decision-makers and staff
- High energy level, creativity, enthusiasm, and passion for working in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to supervise, lead, and train clinical and administrative staff
- Knowledge of accounting and budgeting theory and practices
- Ability to make independent judgments and to act on decisions daily
- Ability to prioritize own work and the work of the team as needed
- Solid organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Local and country travel required
- Use of personal computer and essential office equipment
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing/Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine.
- Certification in Quality Assurance/Quality control
- Minimum five years experience in the medical field. An added advantage of some years in a supervisory role. Government and private practice experience an added advantage
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.