Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Business administration jobs,Accounting jobs,Finance jobs,Hospitality jobs,Computer science jobs,Economics jobs,
Sales and Business Development Officer
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy
- Research and identify new business opportunities relating to projects being undertaken by the organization – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Create a sales pipeline
- Seek out appropriate client contacts and develop relationships with clients
- Have a clear understanding of business products and services and be able to advise others about them
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operations
- Develop proposals for business opportunities, in collaboration with technical teams
- Draw up client contracts
- Develop strategy and lead operations to launch, implement and grow products developed by the technical team
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present findings to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven track record of positive performance with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Excellent networking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting and finance experience will be an added advantage.
- Should hold a relevant hospitality qualification.
- Should have worked in the hospitality industry, that is: in a hotel or restaurant or similar industry.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Should be computer literate and have a thorough knowledge of online booking platforms such as Booking.com, Airbnb or similar.
- Marketing experience is an added advantage.
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
We are looking for a junior programmer whose responsibility will be to develop code for both client and proprietary applications, participation in creating the right infrastructure for projects, and taking an active role in defining how an application looks and works.
- Contribute to building and maintaining efficient APIs
- Build reusable code and library for future use
- Contribute to the implementation of data storage solutions
- Work with frontend and mobile app developers to define API specs
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high value results
- Participating in Sprint Planning and tracking work items
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Relevant development experience within Java, Python or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with application servers such as Tomcat, Apache
- Experience with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Experience with database applications such as Oracle, MySql or DB2
- Experience with source control tools like Git, GitHub or Bitbucket
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
We are looking for an Economist who is motivated to work on macroeconomic modeling, econometric analysis and working on policy briefs, working in a collaborative environment within a team.
- Economic analysis and writing of timely and relevant policy briefs
- Econometric analysis of economic data sets
- Macroeconomic and microeconomic modeling
- Collect, clean and organize economic datasets
- Collaborate with other team members to build applications
- Other tasks and duties as directed Professional Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, ideally a Masters
- Proficiency in working with statistical packages (the use of STATA or R is a must)
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of macroeconomics and econometrics
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Candidate must have 5 years or more experience (or at least 2 years with a Masters)
Full Stack Developer
Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions, whose responsibilities will include both front-end and back-end development. They should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility, and take an active role in defining how an application looks as well as how it works.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications with appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with economists and analysts to improve software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications, and payment gateways integrations
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
To apply,kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 21st December 2021.