Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Administrator Jobs, Product and Applications Developer, KENTRADE Jobs,
Kenya Trade Network Agency ) is a state Agency under treasury that is mandated to facilitate cross border trade, Establish, manage and implement the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS). The overall objective of the National Electronic Single Window System Project is to facilitate international trade by reducing delays and lowering costs associated with clearance of goods at the Kenyan borders while maintaining the requisite controls and collection of levies, fees duties and taxes, where applicable on imports or exports. We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
- Senior Product and Applications Development Officer – KTNA 6
2. System Administrator – KTNA 7
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
3. Senior Information Security Officer – KTNA 6
4. Shipping and Customs Operations Officer – KTNA 7
5. Contact Centre Assistant – KTNA 9
HOW TO APPLY 1.
a) Qualified and interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter, curriculum vitae (that contains details of qualifications, work experience, email and telephone contacts including names, telephone and email contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with the candidates’ previous work experience) and copies of all certificates & relevant testimonials.
b) Candidates who had applied previously are advised to re – apply;
c) Shortlisted candidates shall be required to obtain and submit valid copies of the following documents at the interviews;
i. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations (CID) ii. Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
iii. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) iv. Clearance form from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC) v. Clearance certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
2. Visit: https://portal.kentrade.go.ke/recruitment
3. Create a user account
4. Create your profile – Edit your profile if you already have an account.
9 The information on the profile is split into tabs that the user must fill out before submitting a job application which includes the following;
i. Biodata – General Contact information about the applicant
ii. Academic qualifications – with the certificates attached;
iii. Professional qualifications – with the certificates attached;
iv. Membership to professional bodies – with membership certificates attached; v. Employment history – Record of previous employers
vi. Referees vii. Attach aapplication letter, CV
5. Input current and expected salary;
6. Submit application;
7. Click My Applications to check or confirm if your application has been successfully submitted. All applications must be received not later than Monday November 22, 2021. KenTrade values diversity therefore women and Persons With Disability (PWD) are strongly encouraged to apply.