Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Business Administration jobs, Public Administration jobs, Public Health jobs, KPMG jobs,
Team Leader- Local Fund Agent for the Global Fund
The successful candidate must have the following profile:
- Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Public Health, Social Sciences or related field.
- Extensive experience in the design, management, monitoring and evaluation of public health programmesespecially in HIV/AIDS, TB and/or Malaria.
- At least 10 years’ experience working with donors and international development agencies including in Africa.
- Experience with the Global Fund and other major development programs in different countries is an added advantage.
- Experience in managing complex multiple projects effectively and efficiently to meet timelines and in achieving program success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and tact to effectively communicate with senior-level officials, multiple stakeholders, and professionals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
- In addition, the successful candidate should be able to contribute to the KPMG IDAS strategy execution and support business development in our healthcare consulting practice.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a Big 4 firm on cutting edge development programmesacross Africa.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams.
- Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative.
by 13 June 2023.
Senior Manager, Strategy Services
- Team lead on consulting projects including supporting clients to design, develop and deliver innovative and pragmatic strategy solutions to address business challenges and foster growth.
- Manage multiple day to day roles that include project delivery, client relationship management, team building, and business development.
- Support and guide the planning, budgeting, quality management and resource management of consulting (client) and internal (within KPMG) projects.
- Stay abreast on current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Continuously review project’s performance against preset objectives and milestones to ensure quality control throughout its life cycle while identifying and addressing key challenges/lessons learnt.
- Ensure effective operation of projects by managing and facilitating flow of essential information and feedback among project stakeholders; regularly and effectively communicate project expectations and updates.
- Provide technical guidance on client assignments including preparation of reports and ensure projects are delivered according to client specification and within set timelines.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members.
- Facilitate project contracting with associates and coordinate tasks undertaken by sub-consultants.
- Ensure quality and internal risk management guidelines are observed during setup, execution, and closeout of projects.
- Work with colleagues in East Africa on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Demonstrate project management, business, and commercial acumen, drive for execution, people management and development skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form – reports, analytical analysis etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the East Africa where the project dictates.
- Strong ability to manage large project consulting teams.
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of practical solutions to complex strategic challenges.
- Demonstrated track record in relationship management and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree from any reputable University and preferably in a business-related field.
- Master’s degree or professional in business or strategic management would be an added advantage.
- CPA, ACCA or CFA or any other relevant professional qualification.
- At least 9 years work experience within a busy environment in a reputable organization.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development either as a consultant or internal strategy team.
- An in-depth understanding of management functions (i.e., people, systems, and operations etc.)