Monitoring and Evaluation jobs, Statistics jobs, Public health jobs, Demography jobs,Business Administration jobs, Accounting jobs, Finance jobs,
Strategic Information Officer
To provide county-level support in the implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans and frame works for LVCT programs.This will include working with the counties to operationalize data collection, aggregation, andreporting. S/He will also be responsible for data verification,entry, and analysis of program’s routine and periodic data
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work coherently with sub-county health management teams to ensure that all M&E activities are jointly implemented.
- Ensure timely and correct data capture, collation, analysis, and reporting.
- Support the implementation of Electronic Medical Records systems (EMRs) to ensure the smooth running of the systems at the sites.
- Support program data analytics and visualizations.
- Conduct monthly county level program data review meetings.
- Support quarterly routine data quality assurance in each site.
- Perform sample chart abstraction to ascertain the level of documentation and supervise the implementation of the CQI activities related to site-level data management.
- Ensure the accuracy of the data entered into the various reporting EMRs.
- Ensure that correct versions of registers, for ms, SOPs, andjob aids are available at the sites at all times.
- Provide technical support to facility level HRH and program staff on the M&E related capacity building sessions on M&E and ensure proper understanding of the MER indicator definitions.
- Support the development and use of online trackers/dashboards
- Liaison between the sites and the sub-county health information officer and senior monitoring and evaluation officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Public health, Demography, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience working with county level staff to implement M&E activities at the MOH facilities
- Hands on experience in M&E data management pipeline and ability to support Data Quality Audits.
- Demonstrable experience in sub county level engagement and facility level HRH mentorship on good M&E practices and Health Management information systems.
- Good experience in data visualization.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, accountability, continual learning, and results driven
- Good leadership skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com. The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject lineand cover letter;Female candidates are encouraged to apply.The closing date is October 20,2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Grants & Compliance Officer
To provide financial technical support to USAID Stawisha Pwani staff and sub grantees/ recipients ensuring financial stewardship, accountability and accuracy of financial reports in line with donor regulations and organizational policies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Administer the full grant cycle of sub-award management activities, from solicitation through selection, pre-award assessment, negotiation, monitoring/compliance visits and closeout efficiently and in a timely fashion in line with organization’sguidelines and donor requirements.
- Support the Grants and Compliance Manager in technical support to sub awardees in management of sub grants by facilitating training and mentoring programs to strengthen their capacity to receiveand manage USG and other funding.
- Coordinating and undertaking capacity assessment for the partners with a view of determining their ability to receive and manage program funds
- Support the Grants and Compliance Manager in drawing annual action plans withthe partners and driving the process of smooth implementation for quality programming.
- Undertaking quarterly reviews on the partner’s capacity assessment action plans and continuous follow up to ensure that the capacity gaps are addressed within the stated timelines.
- Provide guidance to partners on development of annual work plans, budgets, Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring Plan (EMMP)and Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL)plans.
- Manage sub grants agreements by ensuring compliance with the terms, rules, regulations, legal and regulatory requirements governing the award.
- Lead the team in monthly monitoring of sub awardee budgets, expenditure tracking, timely reporting and implementation of risk mitigating measures.
- Ensure timely, accurate monthly reporting from partners to allow consolidation and submission of the program and finance report within the set timelines.
- Review and verification of expenditure, bank reconciliations and other related documentation on a monthly basis.
- Developing action plans on all findings and working with partners to initiate the recommendations and close up.
- Support in planning, coordinating, monitoring and reporting all sub grants and related grants management activities which program will carry out.
- Support the manager in coordinating all other partner’s requirements especially the annual audit and reviews.
- Work closely with Grants and Compliance Manager to ensure accurate and timely disbursement and liquidation of sub-award expenses. Ensure a comprehensive review of partner budgets.
- Maintain an updated grants matrix for each sub awardee that informs regular decision making as well as used as a reference tool when reviewing partner cash requests.
- Ensure timely training of sub-grantees to understandand comply fully with funder requirements. Develop and implement institutional strengthening tools/plans for the partners.
- Ensure compliance in Internal Controls, Risk and Fraud Managementwithin the organization and sub-grantees.
- Closely work with the Grants and Compliance Manager to orient staff on the procurement procedures, donor requirement and best practices.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPAK), Certified Financial analyst (CFA) or ACCA or any other relevant certification.
- Proven experience working of at least 3years’ experience working in humanitarian and development programming with knowledge of project cycle management.
- Experience supporting large donor funded project is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle the pressure.
- High ethical standards.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter;Female candidates are encouraged to apply