Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Computer Science, Information Technology,
DEPUTY ICT MANAGER – GENERAL INSURANCE
Madison Group Limited wishes to recruit for the position of Deputy ICT Manager – General Insurance.
This position will be located at the Group’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Group Head of ICT. The role will be responsible for leading the General Insurance technical team in managing and supporting business systems including service desk support and solutions enhancement issues related to the General Insurance Business.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards while at the same time adhering to the Company’s Policies, Processes and Procedures with respect to systems support and IT Service Management.
- Leading the General Insurance technical team in managing and supporting business systems including service desk support and solutions enhancement issues related to General Insurance.
- Project Management, ensuring delivery of projects and initiatives within time, budget, and resource constraints.
- Ensuring alignment of the general insurance technical team towards the company strategy such as greater reach, industry competitiveness, and overall profitability.
- Managing integrations across various platforms with the General Insurance core systems: Including analytics platforms, financial systems, communication systems (SMS and Email).
- Identify and executing ICT-based solutions for enhancing efficiencies across different processes.
- Leading the weekly service review meetings to monitor progress on projects, initiatives, and issues resolution within the General insurance department.
- Escalate any major risks that relate to either an individual process or the entire portfolio to the Head of Information Technology.
- Prepare monthly reports to the Head of Information Technology on the performance of the entire portfolio of systems supporting the General Insurance subsidiary.
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge and expertise with respect to service management.
Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Attributes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience with 2 years in a senior IT support operations role within a large highly digitized organization managing mission-critical systems.
- Demonstrable track record in system analysis, relational database design skills and IT Support Operations functions.
- Good understanding of the BFSI Industry (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) and how Information Technology contributes to the success of financial institutions.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with executives, senior managers, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Highly analytical in problem-solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- ITIL Service Level Management certification is an added advantage.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Applications including copies of the latest CV should be addressed to the Group Human Resources Manager, Madison Group Limited, Email: email@example.com so as to be received by Wednesday 29th September 2021.