Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Administration jobs, Business Management jobs, Community Health jobs, Healthcare jobs,
Responsibilities and Tasks.
- Provide quality HTS services according to NASCOP standards in a confidential manner.
- Provide counselling to AYPs regarding the use and effects of alcohol and drugs.
- Provide counselling to ART clients to promote ART uptake.
- Follow-up clients for routine quarterly HTS services
- Conduct correct, accurate, timely recording and ensure reporting of HTS in the relevant registers are done.
- Conduct regular physical stock updates of supplies and test kits within his/her custody.
- Ensure prompt linkage to care and treatment among the clients tested HIV positive
- Triage and enroll eligible AYPs into the program ensuring all the essential details are comprehensively documented.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications;
- Diploma in Community Health or other related Social Sciences.
- HTS Certificate certified by NASCOP.
- At least 2 years in the same position working in CCC/DICE
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Good Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Results orientated
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Motivation and Innovation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English,
- Computer literacy
- Ability to generate quality reports.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Builds productive working relationships with adolescents, young people, internal and external staff.
- Able to work in challenging field conditions and within tight timelines.
- Knowledge of local area and community structures desirable.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Carrying out all project data entry of the using appropriate data tools.
- Ensuring that the confidentiality of any information relating to project.
- Ensure routine, database backup and storage, security, data cleaning, as per MIK policies.
- Participating in the project review meetings.
- Processing source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures
- Working with YWC team and other program staff by preparing all the required documents, assist in the registration of participants accessing services in YWC.
- Establishing and maintain a reliable filing system as per organizational policy and donor requirements.
- Ensuring that MIS database is up to date and readily available for use and on demand.
- Ensure implementation of Data management SOPs as developed and updated from time to time to ensure quality assurance and control of data collected.
- Working with YWC youth volunteers (CATS and PE) during meetings to provide feedback on various data aspects as necessary.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in a Health Records or related course
- Excellent Knowledge in computer packages including Microsoft Office Suite.
- At least two-year experience in data entry in Donor funded HIV programs/health-related projects
- Ability to work in a team of multi-disciplinary staff.
- Ability to meet targets within strict deadlines
- Proficient in data quality control Core competences and skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent skills in organization, attention to detail and time management
- Excellent problem-solving skills: ability to analyse data; conceptualize and Reporting skills
- Team player and results oriented individual
Receptionist: Ref: – MIK/HR/2022/01 -6 –Bondo Station: Bondo County
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors/guests/members professionally and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
- Direct and accompany visitors/guests/members to appropriate destinations or waiting rooms.
- Monitors visitors’ access and issues visitor pass.
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages, and courier deliveries.
- Schedule appointments, maintain & update calendars, and remind the respective personnel of the appointments.
- Create and print fax sheets, memos, mail, reports, and other documents.
- Take and resolve complaints from customers and the public being positive to negative criticism.
- Support the Mission, Vision, and core values of Mildmay International Kenya.
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying.
- Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed.
- 1-2 years of related experience. (Experience in an office environment will be preferred)
- Ability to build positive relationships with a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including computers, printers, photocopy machines,
- Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible working hours
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
- A certification in office management will be a plus.
Terms of Employment: Employment is on a one year, renewable-term contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
Salary is negotiable within the appropriate MIK salary scale depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency
Method of Application
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications including a cover letter indicating your salary expectation, current CV, copies of testimonials, names and contact details of three referees (either current or former supervisor) to the Human Resource Manager, Mildmay International Kenya at email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject line on or before 11/02/2022
Only emailed applications will be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.