Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Business management jobs,Engineering jobs,Social science jobs,
Regional Project Lead – Vendor Experience
- Lead key projects across that vendor experience levels are optimized and are best-in-class across our markets; positioning Jumia as the preferred partner of choice for e-commerce, on-demand and payment services.
- Develop a thorough understanding of vendor experience enhancements required at country andfunctional leadership level; undertake feasibility assessments and where relevant, roll out through clearly defined project milestones.
- Define the vendor communications and training toolkit that is easily adaptable across markets
- Ensure regular audit and quality control touchpoints are undertaken to ensure continuous improvement of vendor experience.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering or social sciences
- 1- 3 years of operations experience in a similar capability; with core expertise in project management
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Expected Personal Skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and deep-dive on complex challenges; leveraging on data
as a key parameter for decision-making
- Stellar project management and execution skills to navigate project milestones end to end
- Strong influencer, leveraging on clear and concise communication (both verbal and written) to
manage relevant stakeholders across multiple functions and markets
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures