Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Biological science jobs,Production supervision jobs,Industrial chemistry jobs,Analytical chemistry jobs,Biochemistry jobs,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow weekly shift plans and daily set production schedules to execute all assigned tasks as per the work instructions.
- Performing Autonomous Maintenance tasks on the assigned equipment. These are industrial filling machines, greenhouses, motors, chain-belts, hoppers
- Attend scrum meetings and other sessions called by the line manager to discuss and resolve work challenges
- Lead scrum meetings in your sections
- Proactively propose to your supervisor possible solutions to challenges affecting productivity, quality, health & safety in your work area
- Lead workmen at your section to resolve agreed issues
- Actively support and be involved in maintenance activities related to equipment in your assigned factory section
- Meet biweekly with your line manager to review and set expectations for your performance
- Meet biweekly with your reports to review and the set expectations for their performance
- Report your sections performance against set production schedules to your supervisor on a daily basis on the established platforms
- Training new or existing operators on equipment operations and execution of daily tasks
- Building healthy, prosperous communities
- Work with other section supervisors to ensure that processes run in sync as per the production schedule
- Lead your teammates in your section to execute daily production schedules
- Attend and actively participate all team meetings
- Maintain effective working relationships through treating your colleagues with respect
- Resolve misunderstandings and report unresolved issues with suggestions to your Supervisor or talent partner
- Have cordial interactions with the community as you do your work
- Report any complaints or concerns raised by existing customers or any other member of the community
- Adhere to set shift plans and work orders
- Proactively ask or seek clarification from your Supervisor on any areas of work that are unclear
- Openly share ideas during scrum and team meetings on how current processes can be improved
- Participate in new improvements initiatives as assigned by your supervisor
- Use resources assigned to you sparingly as per the resource plan shared by your Supervisor
- Use and handle assigned company assets as per set policy
- Conduct scheduled Gemba/factory walks in your area/section to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Coach fellow workmen and support them to understand the process and equip them to detect and/or
- challenges/variances in the line of their day to day duties
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Experience in leading line staff/factory staff (2 years)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the operation of factory machinery with motors and hydraulic systems
- Diploma or degree in a technical field or biological science related discipline.
Quality Control Chemistry Analyst
- Strict observation of GMP and GLP
- Identify gaps in GMP and GLP implementation and appropriate mitigations.
- Receipt of raw materials
- Quarantine of raw materials and Finished products
- Sampling of Raw materials, process water and processes.
- Analysis of samples and interpretation of results
- Data trending, OOT and OOS investigation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of laid down procedures and identify the need to review them.
- Generation or review of Standard Operating procedures, Standard testing procedures Certificate of analysis etc.
- Preparation of laboratory working reagents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be an added advantage.
- MUST fully understand all the operations taking place in the entire quality control laboratory (chemistry and microbiology laboratory);
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems & Good Laboratory Practice;
- Conversant with WHO –Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Qualified candidates to share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org