Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Biological science jobs,Production supervision jobs,Industrial chemistry jobs,Analytical chemistry jobs,Biochemistry jobs,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow weekly shift plans and daily set production schedules to execute all assigned tasks as per the work instructions.
- Performing Autonomous Maintenance tasks on the assigned equipment. These are industrial filling machines, greenhouses, motors, chain-belts, hoppers
- Attend scrum meetings and other sessions called by the line manager to discuss and resolve work challenges
- Lead scrum meetings in your sections
- Proactively propose to your supervisor possible solutions to challenges affecting productivity, quality, health & safety in your work area
- Lead workmen at your section to resolve agreed issues
- Actively support and be involved in maintenance activities related to equipment in your assigned factory section
- Meet biweekly with your line manager to review and set expectations for your performance
- Meet biweekly with your reports to review and the set expectations for their performance
- Report your sections performance against set production schedules to your supervisor on a daily basis on the established platforms
- Training new or existing operators on equipment operations and execution of daily tasks
- Building healthy, prosperous communities
- Work with other section supervisors to ensure that processes run in sync as per the production schedule
- Lead your teammates in your section to execute daily production schedules
- Attend and actively participate all team meetings
- Maintain effective working relationships through treating your colleagues with respect
- Resolve misunderstandings and report unresolved issues with suggestions to your Supervisor or talent partner
- Have cordial interactions with the community as you do your work
- Report any complaints or concerns raised by existing customers or any other member of the community
- Adhere to set shift plans and work orders
- Proactively ask or seek clarification from your Supervisor on any areas of work that are unclear
- Openly share ideas during scrum and team meetings on how current processes can be improved
- Participate in new improvements initiatives as assigned by your supervisor
- Use resources assigned to you sparingly as per the resource plan shared by your Supervisor
- Use and handle assigned company assets as per set policy
- Conduct scheduled Gemba/factory walks in your area/section to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Coach fellow workmen and support them to understand the process and equip them to detect and/or
- challenges/variances in the line of their day to day duties
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Experience in leading line staff/factory staff (2 years)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the operation of factory machinery with motors and hydraulic systems
- Diploma or degree in a technical field or biological science related discipline.
Quality Control Chemistry Analyst
- Strict observation of GMP and GLP
- Identify gaps in GMP and GLP implementation and appropriate mitigations.
- Receipt of raw materials
- Quarantine of raw materials and Finished products
- Sampling of Raw materials, process water and processes.
- Analysis of samples and interpretation of results
- Data trending, OOT and OOS investigation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of laid down procedures and identify the need to review them.
- Generation or review of Standard Operating procedures, Standard testing procedures Certificate of analysis etc.
- Preparation of laboratory working reagents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Industry will be an added advantage.
- MUST fully understand all the operations taking place in the entire quality control laboratory (chemistry and microbiology laboratory);
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems & Good Laboratory Practice;
- Conversant with WHO –Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Qualified candidates to share CV to email@example.com