Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Receptionist Jobs, Internships, Hospitality Jobs, Admin Opportunity, Sales Jobs,
Our client in Microfinance is looking to hire a mature and experienced secretary cum receptionist who has a prior experience working in the Microfinance/Banking industry.
- Diploma in Front Office, Secretarial, PR or related fields
- At least 2 years relevant experience in the front office most preferably in banking or microfinance
- Computer proficient with experience in M.S Suit
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Data entry experience
- Excellent communication skills
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Our client a Lighting and Interior Design company is seeking to hire an experienced confident and motivated MARKETING MANAGER who will be responsible for generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails and promotional literature
- Degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Strong people management experience, leading teams to follow marketing strategies
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications and cross-organization collaboration skills.
Our client in the hotel industry are looking for ambitious hospitality interns. You should be ready to greet customers with a smile and help with day-to-day operations, whether you are serving or keeping things tidy.
1. Bachelors / Diploma in hospitality management or a similar relevant field
2. Knowledge of the best practices and procedures for customer service, hospitality management, hotel operations
3. Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and interpersonal skills
4. Previous working experience in the hotel industry is an added advantage
5. Excellent Customer Service
Digital Marketing Intern
We are Hiring a Digital Marketer Intern !
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
- At least 1 year of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Entry-level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
Talented Graphic Designers Wanted
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop creative concepts through brainstorms and team collaboration.
- Collect briefs from stakeholders.
- Layout Design (brochures, posters, packaging collateral, and general Point Of Sale Material etc.)
- Design internal communications, templates for presentations and newsletters.
- Provide support in product photoshoots
- Support in photoshoots during events and company ceremonies
- Edit photos to enhance them for optimum storytelling ad usage.
Qualifications & Skills Desirable.
- Proficiency in Adobe Products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom etc.)
- At least 1 year in industry experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Hands on experience in photography and photo editing
- Hands on experience in videography and video editing
- Prove basic website design skills and knowledge (Content Management Systems, HTML etc.)
- Understanding of the latest social media trends and practices
- Any extra design-related certification is an added advantage
SALES SUPERVISOR – FMCG
FMCG Sales Supervisor
Our client, a dairy processing factory is seeking to hire an experienced FMCG Sales Supervisor to spearhead the companies sales strategy.
- 1. A Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or Business related course.
- 2. At least 2 years experience in FMCG Sales.
- 3. At least 3 years prior Experience in Modern Trade.
- 4. Excellent understanding of merchandising.
- 5. Great leadership skills with the ability to organize teams.
- 6. Excellent communication skills with the ability of building & maintaining excellent relationship with the customers.
- 7. Excellent negotiation skills
- 8. Valid Driving License (BCE)
Admin Assistant Job Vacancy
Admin assistant job vacancy
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to perform a variety of administrative duties.
- Attending to visitors and walk-in clients,handling telephone calls and directing them to the right recipients’.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment when needed.
- Attending to meetings and taking down minutes that accurately reflect any action
- Maintaining and continously updating members and sponsors contact details
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests;handling them when appropriate.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- In liason with the marketing manager, they organize events and seminars for its members.
- A degree or diploma in Business related fields or PR
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in social media marketing and digital media is an added advantage
- Solid organizational, record keeping and multitasking capabilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Apply and share
IT SALES EXECUTIVES
I.T sales executives
We are Looking for exceptional It sales executives for a client that deals with computer hardware and accessories – Nairobi
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
- Developing ‘Out of the box’ sales strategies/models and determining their effectiveness
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales needs
- Deciding whether the software or hardware needs meet the client’s needs.
- Evaluating customer needs and building productive long-lasting relationships
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- A degree/diploma in IT / business related field.
- At least 5 years in Sales. Most preferably I.T Sales
- An excellent grasp of sales strategies
- Good communication, presentation and listening skills
- Must posses excellent organizational skills