Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Summit Jobs, Engineering Jobs,
Telesales Representative (Female Health) – Nairobi, Kenya.
Our client, an International NGO registered in Kenya that advocates for female health is looking to recruit a Telesales Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales targets over the phone, maintaining good customer relationships and collecting outstanding trade debts. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers and grow the existing business. The ideal candidate must have experience with Telesales or other sales/customer service role.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Achieve sales targets/quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner and ensure follow up on order delivery.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Provide customers with updated monthly statements.
- Ensure all outstanding debts falling due are collected and recorded.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales, business development and collections reports.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management, Pharmacy or Healthcare Management from a recognised institution.
- Proven experience as a Telesales Representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Prior knowledge in Pharmaceutical sales and/or experience in private healthcare is a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues.
- Job Type:Permanent.
- Location:Nairobi, Kenya.
- Career Level:Junior Level.
- Salary:Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 40,000 – 60,000/= (Approx. 400 – 600 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
- Deadline:27th June 2020.
Manager of Engineering – Africa.
Our client is looking for an experienced Manager of Engineering, Africa, for its offices in Nairobi or South Africa. The successful candidates will be responsible to provide technical leadership for the structural engineering group, and in collaboration with the Head of Engineering, Africa, develop standards and procedures for the group. In addition, he/she will be responsible for ensuring that the group production activities and deliverables are in compliance with approved engineering standards and meet the highest quality standards. The successful candidate will lead with creativity, foresight and mature engineering judgement to anticipate and solve routine and complex engineering challenges, as well as developing new product solutions to meet customer demands. She/he needs to communicate with applicable areas of the business, as well as external clients and works with them to ensure that all concerns and challenges relating to structures are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide technical oversight for analysis and design activities, including review and approval of engineering reports, drawings and specifications.
- Perform analysis and design of low to high complexity for new or existing steel and concrete structures using hand calculations, analysis software or other approved engineering methods.
- Lead the development of standards, guidelines, tools and procedures for use throughout the region.
- Provide technical leadership for major upgrade projects and develop solutions for unique challenges.
- Work with vendors and Supply Chain to optimize existing product designs and develop new products to meet customer demands.
- Lead forensic investigation efforts and document findings in well-organized reports.
- Develop and enforce quality control measures for structural engineering activities and deliverables.
- Provide technical support for engineering software, tools, and other enterprise applications.
- Keep abreast with engineering-related developments in the telecom industry and provide advice to the Head of Engineering, Africa and other relevant stakeholders.
- Train and develop engineers in the principles and practice of engineering, as well as engineering tools.
- Act as a Manager of Engineering resources for markets within the region.
- Supervise and manage the performance of Senior Structural & Structural Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a related field required.
- Professional engineering license required.
- Preferred experience includes at least one of the following:
- Minimum of seven (7) years in design and analysis of tower structures.
- Minimum of ten (10) years in structural design.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience in construction or field engineering for wireless communications structures.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with AutoCAD required.
- Working knowledge of TIA/EIA-222 standard and other relevant steel &concrete standards is a plus.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience required.
- An active member of a professional organization or technical society preferred.
- In-depth knowledge in the analysis and design of steel and concrete structures, as well as the development of construction drawings and specifications, including tower analysis software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills as well as strategic and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of construction methods, as well and health and safety requirements.
- Job Type:Permanent.
- Location:Nairobi, Kenya.
- Career Level:Executive level.
- Salary:Monthly gross salary: Competitive package depending on skills and experience.
- Deadline:21st June 2020.