FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
PSC Jobs, Public Service Commission Jobs, Government Jobs, Jobs In Kenya
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. Download the PSC Job Application Form revised here
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 12th October 2020 latest by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Here are the latest Job Opportunities at the Public Service Commission
Vacancies in The Ministry Of East African Community (EAC) And Regional Development
- Deputy Director – Regulatory, Communication and Field Services
- Director- Regulatory, Communication and Field Services
- Regulatory, Communications and Field Services Officer II
- Business Reforms Officer II
- Assistant Director – Business Reforms
- Deputy Director – Business Reforms
- Assistant Director – Regulatory, Communications And Field Services
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview