Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Mass communication jobs,Content creation jobs,Video editing jobs,
- Have knowledge of the Christian Contemporary Music scene.
- Have at least three years’ experience as a Radio Presenter.
- Have a Diploma or Degree or an equivalent in Mass Communication or a related discipline.
- Be a Christian and have a passion for Christ.
- Be 30 years and above.
To apply, send a 2 minute audio recording of yourself, CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title Radio Presenter as the email subject.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Experience and skills in production work will be an added advantage.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR
- Develop content for social media
- Engage with our different audience
- Monitor progress using analytical tools
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for management
- Come up with different social media campaigns
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms
- Take photos
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Previous marketing/social media experience
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Archive our content well
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in video editing
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Have a diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or related field
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good organizational skills
Family Media is looking for people interested in doing internship in either our TV or Radio departments.
- Have at least a Diploma in Mass Communication or related qualifications
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th January 2022 with the job title or internship title as the email subject.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.