Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Marketing Manager Jobs, Ayazona Jobs,
Posting Date: 3rd June 20202
Product Marketing Manager
As we continue our growth, and quest to make food more accessible and affordable, we are looking to add more brilliant people onboard. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team, who will support the organization in developing and growing new brand relationships with our products.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Unique to many other teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Ayazona. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborates across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Ayazona. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Analytics team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning etc)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users’ success
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Apply industry knowledge, finance expertise, and general acumen to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies with the goal of creating more value for Ayazona users and Ayazona
- Build the marketing discipline for an emerging line of business from the ground up
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 4 years of product marketing work experience, specifically in a technology company and ideally in a food company
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience in B2C marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams is preferred
Why You’ll Love Working at Ayazona
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at Ayazona embraces and embodies.
- We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
- We are learning – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and fleet and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all Ayazona – The magic of Ayazona is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation.
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview