Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Managerial Jobs, CISCO Jobs,
Closing Date: Not Specified
Renewals Manager – Kenya
What You’ll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM’s work with customers, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to timely closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring a strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Develop a knowledge base of end-to-end renewals cycle including up-sells and close timely contracts for assigned accounts
- Learn customer’s industry/business
- Articulate Sales/BD/Renewals handoffs
- Aware of Cisco’s technology and what differentiates our products from competitors. Mentorship required on a regular basis.
- Executes renewal contracts for products and services on small accounts with low complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Monitors quote creation progress to mitigate contract closure risks.
- Conduct analysis and provides recommendations to the maximum value
- Conduct process management and financial assessments to support renewals process
- Supports Account Manager in negotiations to drive integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement
- Monitor and reports state of customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects
- Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Initiates the start of cross-functional relationships with Sales, BD and Operations
Who You’ll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest-growing teams that deliver profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and efficient experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- You’ll be expected to have 3+ years of sales (quota carrying) experience in the IT industry or equivalent industries.
- You analyze the customer environment, industry, market impact and Cisco footprint
- You can implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- You’ll build an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You will gain experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- You’ll develop basic consultative selling skills
- You love executing win-back strategies for inactive customers
- Strong communication skills, both written & spoken, in English and Arabic
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the strategic direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.