Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Comviva Jobs, Latest Opportunity,
Posting Date: 7 days Ago
Closing Date: Not Specified
Mobile Money Technical Operations Lead
About the company
We are a leading global mobility solutions provider catering to The Business of Tomorrows. We are a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra and a part of the 20.7 billion $ Mahindra Group. Our solutions are deployed by over 130+ mobile service providers and financial institutions in over 95 countries and enrich the lives of over 2 billion people globally to deliver a better future. With 1820 years of experience and 8 product lines, we have seen double-digit growth in the last 3 years. Focusing on financial services, telecoms, and retail verticals, Comviva has been at the forefront in building products that help customers meet their business objectives. With digital and mobility as an underlying theme, we have product lines focusing on financial services and payments, content, data and messaging and analytics. By continuously innovating and building products that cater to the market requirements we have been maintaining a leadership position in many of the product lines
Our portfolio spans across multiple domains:
- Mobile Financial Solutions: 130+ deployments, empowering 1 billion+ people globally
- Digital Lifestyle Solutions: 65+ deployments globally
- Messaging Solutions – 80+ deployments, process 1 trillion messages annually
- Consumer Value Management – 40+ deployments across 25+ countries
- Mobile Data Solutions – 1 billion hits/day in a single deployment
- Business Solutions – 230+ million subscribers catered to in a single deployment
- Managed Services
- Recent Awards/RecognitionsWith 55 awards in three years, near monopoly in 5 countries, featured in the Gartner hype cycles for 4 consecutive years, our leaders addressing at the United Nations are all a testimony of the impact we have in the financial services industry.
- – We are 2 time GLOMO Award winner
- – Positioned in Gartner Magic Quadrant on Integrated Revenue and Customer Management for CSPs in 2016 and 2017
- – Won Africacom awards in 2017 in the ‘Best Mobile Financial Services’ category
About the role
Profile Summary : The candidate will be responsible for MFS Operations, Implementation, Client Interfacing and Escalation Management
Position Requirements :
- Holding a bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Tech preferable BE/BCA/B-Tech/MCA.
- Good understanding of System Administration (Linux & Windows) and Database (Oracle).
- Good Understanding of Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Database Management and Data Maintenance.
- Working experience of protocol domains of Mobile Money Network/Environment is required, such as knowledge of mobile money protocols ISO, HTTP get/post, HTTPS as well as other known standard protocols like SMPP, Diameter, SNMP, SOAP etc.
- Understanding of Telecom & IP Networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of Mobile voucher solutions, IN Interface for Airtime top-up , to the Post-paid Billing system for bill payment & to KYC system for eligibility criteria.
- Good knowledge of service operations processes (at least 2+ years of experience on handling incidents, problems, changes, etc.).
- Liaise directly with customers on service requests or problems, ensure understanding of business impact associated with problems and keeps the customer informed as part of the resolution process
- Working Knowledge of M-Commerce(Mobile Money , IN and Etop-up Systems)
- Experience and knowledge of banking application, mobile security and compliance is an added advantage for the candidate
- Excellent oral and written communication and inter-personal skills