Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Food production jobs,Pastry jobs,Hospitality jobs,
Pastry Chef-Cysuites Apartment Hotel
- Oversees creativity and prepares all desserts required for the restaurant, functions, and specialty orders.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Schedules production of all baked goods to maintain an inventory of fresh baked goods at all times.
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offering
- Ensure that guest have a positive and memorable experience.
- Should efficiently work in the hot kitchen when there is need
- Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time
- Diploma / Certificate in Food Production or related
- Minimum experience: 2 years in a hospitality set-up
- Valid Food handlers certificate
- Knowledge in HACCP
- Excellent record in kitchen operations and procedures
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate