Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Computer Science jobs,Business and Information Technology jobs,Information Technology jobs,
Closing date: 14 January 2022
Information Technology (I.T) Intern
- I.T user support for USAID Tujenge Jamii project in the Nakuru office and other satellite offices as may be required;
- Configuring new computers and routine maintenance of computers and other equipment for optimal performance;
- Train users on new technologies;
- Assist to carry out networking,, setup of switches and configuring of routers;
- Ensure that company data is safely backed up to OneDrive and SharePoint;
- Providing specifications for computers, printers, scanners, tablets and internet services and confirming the same during the procurement process;
- New staff orientation on use of I.T resources including the email system, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Daily monitoring of the servers to ensure that all equipment run optimally;
- Keeping an up to date inventory of I.T items;
- Liaise with service providers to ensure that service level agreement is always achieved; and
- Serve as a productive project team member by completing assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or Business and Information Technology.
- Minimum KCSE overall grade of B+, with a B+ in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- I.T related professional qualification: Microsoft Certified Professional, A+, N+, CCNA or other recognized and current I.T certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux Operation Systems.
- Strong work ethics and attention to detail.
Key Performance Areas
- Strategic Impact – Independently assists team to deliver services within defined strategic objectives.
- Budgets / Profitability – Effectively uses time, equipment and resources.
- Development/ growth of team – Actively work to address identified technical skills.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Strong client delivery focus;
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease; and
- Sound problem-solving ability.
- Excellent accounting skills;
- Sound business acumen;
- Focus on quality and risk; and
- Well-developed computer user skills.