Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Sales and Marketing jobs, Retail jobs, Business Development jobs,
The Relationship Officer works within the Business teams and is responsible for the acquisition of new customers, developing and maintaining customer relationships as well maintaining a good quality portfolio. He/she conducts thorough borrower due diligence and prepares credit proposals while ensuring the attainment of monthly targets.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related field
- Professional qualifications e.g. CPA, ACCA, CFA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience as a Relationship/Credit Officer in a financial institution
- Experience in financial analysis and due diligence of businesses and/or corporates
Competencies & Skills
- Strong sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Understanding of banking/financial products and services, markets and regulations
- Demonstrable track record of working within a target driven environment with the ability to plan / manage own work schedule
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to critically analyse business financial statements and assess creditworthiness
- Critical thinking and analytical reasoning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and proactive
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.