Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Human resource jobs,IRC jobs,Managerial jobs,
Posting date: 17th Dec 2021
Closing date: Not specified
Human Resource Manager – Rewards & Business Processes
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Lead the orientation process of new staff with close coordination with departments’ heads ensuring that all new staff are aware of IRC Kenya policies and procedures and the culture of the organization.
- Lead periodic pay and benefits review and support the HR Coordinator in the design, development and establishment of appropriate employee recognition schemes.
- Responsible for the management of the payroll and administration of staff benefits that include gratuity, leave, medical insurance, group personal accident insurance and other allowances.
- Lead in management of the HRIS Systems within the country program i.e., Workday, HR Master, and Paymaster, that includes capacity building employees and its entire management and reporting
- Ensure an up-to-date accurate record management system is in place and that staff files (both electronic and physical) are updated in compliance with IRC’s audit check-list.
- In charge of IRC Kenya’s reporting that includes monthly and quarterly reports on Diversity, Global Matrix, HR Strategy/ Annual Business Plan implementation etc.
- Manage performance of the Nairobi based Snr. HR Officer – Reward & Business Processes and HR Assistant by ensuring they have challenging objectives, provide of both administrative and technical support, on-the-job training, coaching, mentoring, sharing best practices/business processes and ensuring they are regularly updated with new initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for managing employee relations, engagement, and inclusion.
- Manage IRC Kenya relationship with the IRC’s Legal Advisor and stay abreast and disseminate impacts of new Labor laws to the Country Program.
- Support development of IRC Kenya’s HR strategy, annual business plans, policies and procedures.
- Implement audit recommendations in areas of responsibility and support the overall HR Risk Management efforts.
- Cover for the HR Coordinator position whenever required and support in other HR roles whenever required.
- Minimum Educational level required: A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management and full HR professional qualification/certification
- Experience: 6 years of progressive mid-senior management experience in Reward and Business Processes
- Qualification/hands-on experience in development and administration of reward systems
- Expertise in HR information systems.
Behavioral Competencies required:
- Emotional maturity and ability to work in confidentiality
- Have interpersonal skills above average and ability to work in a team
- Have a sense of organization and being proactive
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Ability to lead and manage change effectively
- Excellent communication skills
Working Environment / Conditions:
Work environment: Office-based with 20% travel to the field
Standards of Professional Conduct: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Code of Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Harassment-Free Workplace, Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, Combating Trafficking in Persons and several others.
Gender Equality: IRC is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowance.