Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Law, Finance, Business Administration, Management,Latest job,
Chief Revenue Administrator
REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KAKAMEGA
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD DECLARATION OF A VACANCY
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Kakamega invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
JOB GROUP CPSB 03
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract renewable for a further one (1) term subject to performance.
Basic Salary: Kshs. 121,430 x 6,070 – 127,500 x 6,370 – 133,870 x 6,570 – 140,440 x 6,770 – 147,210 x 6,960 -154,170 x 7,160 – 161,330 x 7,810 – 169,140p.m
Reporting: The Chief Revenue Administrator shall be the Chief Executive Officer and shall be responsible for the day to day management of the affairs of the Agency as directed by the Board.
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
The Chief Revenue Administrator will be responsible for the efficient and effective governance, leadership, administration and management of the Kakamega County Revenue Agency (KCRA). In addition, the Chief Revenue Administrator will;
- Ensure the administration and enforcement of revenue laws as provided for in the KCRAC, Act, 2014
- Develop and implement business development proposals and reports, KCRA policies, programs and operational plans or regulations;
- Assess, collect and account for ALL rates, taxes, fees and charges payable under any of the County or other relevant laws;
- Submit monthly collection reports to the County Treasury and financial statements for audit, as required by relevant regulations;
- Lead the development and Implementation of the strategic plan;
- Foster corporate culture that promotes professionalism, good governance, ethical practices, creativity, innovation and good corporate citizenship;
- Maintain a conducive working environment for attracting, retaining and motivating staff to achieve KCRA goals, objectives and targets;
- Responsible for the management of the Agency’s Human Resource to achieve the strategic objectives; and
- Safeguard the Agency’s Assets, Records and Minutes of the Board.
Requirements and Competencies for Appointment:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Holds at least a first degree from a University recognized in Kenya;
- Has training and experience in matters relating to law, finance, business administration, management or any other related field;
- Has at least seven (7) years’ experience in senior management of a large organization;
- Be a member of a relevant professional body; and
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
Method of Application
All applicants should click on the Job Offers Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke, fill the Application Form and submit it ONLINE on or before Monday 2nd August, 2021 at 11.59 P.M.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the following original documents: – National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and Compliance Certificates in fulfilling Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 on Leadership and Integrity.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer.
- Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
Applicants are advised to provide accurate information when making applications, those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board (KCPSB) DOES NOT use Agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Our official communication channels are; email address email@example.com and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview