Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Business jobs,Marketing jobs,Managerial jobs,
Brand Manager – East Africa
- Routinely analyse customer and channel performance in order to identify, understand, and address performance gaps and incremental growth opportunities in order to deliver the business financial objectives.
- Drive regular store audits across the trade to explore, identify, and report on category, trade, shopper, POP and competitor activities and trends and leverage these in the identification and response to growth issues and opportunities in your customers.
- Monitor on and off pricing levels of KC and competitor lines relative to the company mandate and category price index models.
- Work with Team Leader to identify and prioritise go to market opportunities to support the BOPs, and to develop these into the Country / Customer Operating Plans and ultimately cascade them into the Joint Business Plans.
- Work with key Distributor to drive store cluster level compliance of ranging and merchandising guidelines, impactful Go to Market activities in support of plans and gap fill initiatives – maximising speed to market, trade participation, impactful brand visibility, shopper engagement and conversion.
- Critically review and provide recommendations to maximise the ROI on trade spend to activate brands, stimulate sales volumes, and optimise the investment made in either trading terms or other spend.
- Drive change in consumer behaviour towards Huggies & Kotex brands by marketing activations ATL / BTL with a 360’ approach to maximize synergy of the investment and initiative.
- Drive key innovation / renovations from project initiation to go to market (end to end).
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing FMCG products
- Knowledge of the East African region
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)