Administration jobs, Office Assistant jobs, Modern Solutions jobs,
Office Administration Assistant
- Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
- Maintaining files.
- Welcoming visitors to your office.
- Answering phone calls.
- Taking and delivering messages.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Scheduling meetings and sending meeting invites to attendees.
- Preparing office meals breakfast/lunch and keeping the office clean.
- Customer Service Excellence Manager.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence cross functionally.
- Solution driven with the willingness and ability to implement innovative ideas.
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Diploma Certificate completed in relevant field preferably.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a supply chain organization.
• Excellent working and analytical Knowledge of SAP and Excel.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Overall Order Management process knowledge.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The application to be forwarded to email@example.com Not later than Thursday, 4th May 2023. Interviews will be on 5th May 2023, at the office premises in Nairobi west, Off Mai Mahiu Road.