Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Marketing jobs,Business Administration jobs,Sales jobs,
Posting date:16th December 2021
Closing date:31th December 2021
Business Development Executive
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Communicate with prospects to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Prepare and deliver pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Respond to/Prepare proposals and estimates for potential clients.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Create positive and lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect contacts (calls, emails, social media enquiries etc) and convert them into paying customers.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Suggest upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience with CRM software – Hubspot.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuation skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles and techniques
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations using applications such as MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, Canva
Bonus points if you have:
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales).
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Company phone with internet & airtime
- An inclusive employer
- Geo-flexible working
- An open working culture
- Ability to experience a wide variety of company cultures
- Learn industry best practices and sales & marketing concepts from experts
This is a straight commission sales role based on gross sales volume for a probation period of 3 months, after which the engagement terms can be reviewed.