Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Marketing jobs,Business Administration jobs,Sales jobs,
Posting date:16th December 2021
Closing date:31th December 2021
Business Development Executive
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Communicate with prospects to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Prepare and deliver pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Respond to/Prepare proposals and estimates for potential clients.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Create positive and lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect contacts (calls, emails, social media enquiries etc) and convert them into paying customers.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Suggest upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience with CRM software – Hubspot.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuation skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles and techniques
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations using applications such as MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, Canva
Bonus points if you have:
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales).
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Company phone with internet & airtime
- An inclusive employer
- Geo-flexible working
- An open working culture
- Ability to experience a wide variety of company cultures
- Learn industry best practices and sales & marketing concepts from experts
This is a straight commission sales role based on gross sales volume for a probation period of 3 months, after which the engagement terms can be reviewed.