Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Managerial Jobs, Reeds Africa Jobs,
PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION MANAGER
Our client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Kenya is looking to hire a pharmaceutical production manager.
Job Location; Nairobi
To plan, organize and control production in an organization to ensure that goods are produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate assign and supervise all production activities and outcomes to ensure production schedule is met.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage effectively all human resources and the ongoing performance of all direct reports
- Develop system and metrics to measure and evaluate both productivity and individual performance and contribution on an on-going basis.
- Use metrics and systems to guide the execution of safety, quality and continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure department is professional and performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements.
- Coordinate between relevant departments to ensure smooth flow of production process.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, pharmacy or any related field
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a management position
- Experience and knowledge in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Demonstrate knowledge in health and safety standards, compliance and process improvement techniques
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30th May 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted