Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Teller Jobs, Summit Jobs,
Forex Tellers – Nairobi, Kenya.
Our client, a Forex bureau located along Ngong road, Nairobi is seeking to recruit the expertise of Forex tellers. The successful candidates must have at least 1 years’ experience. Additional working experience in a Forex bureau will be an added advantage. The ideal candidates must be Punjabi/Gujarati/Hindi/Arabic speaking.
- Answering all customer inquiries.
- Processing all customer transactions.
- Informing customer on other products that the forex offers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting and storing information related to transaction.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Keep a clean and organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Other duties assigned to them.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Must be willing to work on weekends.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Must have at least 1 year working experience.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Have excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- proficiency in Excel is mandatory.
Deadline:11th June 2020.
Director (Finance & Procurement) – Nairobi, Kenya.
Our client, an international NGO, is looking to recruit a Finance & Procurement Director. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Country Director and will be responsible for managing financial systems & procedures; device accurate & realistic budget and team leadership. Candidate with a background in both NGO and Private Sector will have a distinct advantage.
- Devise an accurate, realistic and inclusive budget.
- Prepare donor financial reports in line with donor reporting requirements & standards.
- Ensure contractual obligations are financially sound.
- Ensure Organisation internal controls & systems are maintained.
- Manage financial systems & procedures that enable efficient & compliant use of Organisation funds & assets.
- Effective management of working capital including stock, debtors and cash.
- Ensure compliance with Organisation procurement & supply chain policies.
- Ensure timely submission or procurement and logistics reports, i.e. Stock management reports.
- Lead and manage team members of the finance & procurement team to build capacity.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in senior management.
- Must have experience in both NGO & Private sectors.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Must be a CPA-K or ACCA Finalist.
- A minimum of 10 years experiences post-undergraduate degree.
- Excellent background & knowledge of donor contract requirements for budget & reporting.
- Hands-on experience with the SUN system will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent leadership and management aptitude.
Deadline:05th June 2020.
Internal Auditor – Kitale, Kenya.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Closing Date: 12th June 2020
Our client, a leading training institute based in Kitale is looking to recruit an Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking Internal Audit functions and duties. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 5 years prior working experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Set up functions of internal controls and regulations in accordance with the International Audit Standards.
- Initiate the development and implementation of Audit and Risk Mitigation Plans approved by the Council.
- Assist the management to develop and implement Risk Management Policies and procedures.
- Advice management on policies related to internal controls, financial accounting and administration.
- Establish a mechanism for fraud detection, prevention and elimination for manual and computerized processes.
- Establish an administrative framework for compliance with Legal and Statutory requirements.
- Undertake continuous monitoring and evaluation of institutional projects and programmes.
- Provide leadership to internal audit staff.
- Prepare and table periodic audit reports before the Council and its committees and perform such other duties as required from time to time.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a CPA(K) finalist.
- MUST have at least 5 years of prior working experience as an Internal Auditor.
- Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audits in the interest of the organization.
- Hands-on experience in dealing with financial issues in every department in the company.
- Have in-depth knowledge about accounting.
- Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines.