Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Consultation jobs, Financial Services jobs, Branding jobs, Research jobs,
About the job
- Be responsible for sourcing and full-cycle recruiting for technical roles and other corporate roles as needed
- Serve as an internal consultant by conducting training to Hiring Managers and employees, coaching interviewers on best practices and making sure we’re delivering a consistently exceptional candidate experience.
- Provide all candidates and Hiring Managers with an amazing experience by being open, honest, and friendly throughout the process
- Strategize different ways to enhance our employer brand by building diverse talent pipelines, attending events, generating referrals, and managing community outreach activities.
- Carry out Employer Branding activities such as Digital Career fairs, monthly engagement, Webinars, Alumni networks, job alerts etc.
- Talent mapping with external talent by identifying the hard to fill roles and critical roles and prepare candidates for future opportunities.
- Support the business in researching and providing market data and trends that will help in making talent decisions.
- The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology/engineering positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements. The successful candidate will also be responsible for employer branding initiatives in KE.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least three years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.