Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, ICT jobs, Canonical jobs,
Product Marketing Lead
What Your Day Will Look Like
- Manage a team of product marketing managers covering all of Canonical portfolio; Cloud, IoT, Appplications, Ubuntu, Security..
- Lead on the development of compelling messaging and positioning that emphasizes business value and connects with target audiences throughout the buying journey
- Prioritise and orchestrate your team’s activities to maximise overall pipeline generation and individual product growth
- Conceive and execute customer base communications and marketing programs to acquire new users, upsell and cross sell into our large base of customers
- Collaborate with data science teams, utilizing data and insights to create and improve strategies that drive traffic to our content, optimizing marketing funnels
- Monitor the competitive landscape to define a portfolio and product positioning that differentiates Canonical
What We Are Looking For In You
- Passion for technology and some exposure to one of the areas Canonical covers: Cloud, IoT, Ubuntu, Security and Open Source applications / middleware.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, and action plans
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and aptitude for forging trusting relationships across diverse, cross-functional teams
- Conversant in go-to-market strategies and methodologies
- Skilled in leading presentations and discussions with industry analysts, business, technical, and sales stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong content marketer
- Proven ability to prioritize and differentiate what matters from the noise, meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risk.
Python Software Engineer – Ubuntu Hardware Certification Team
- We are looking for a self-motivated software engineer with experience developing in Python, to work on test automation tools or Linux based embedded hardware. This role offers an exciting opportunity to push the industry forward by enabling entirely new Linux based hardware testing capabilities, scaling up hardware certification efforts and allowing for deeper test coverage.
- The role involves the development and maintenance of Canonical’s open source certification tools, supporting the creation of hardware solutions for test automation, and automating our existing processes. We seek out continuous process and tooling improvements as part of expanding the certification test suites, ultimately to improve the quality of Linux experience felt by millions of Linux end users.
- Maintain and develop new features to our Python based test automation tools like Checkbox, used by both in-house teams and industry partners.
- Invent new ways to enable remote, automated testing.
- Help build the software counterpart to in-house designed testing hardware to help test device enablement (graphics, hotplug, bluetooth, etc).
- Write functional and performance tests to support hardware enablement and to protect from regressions.
- Participate in meetings involving international travel 2-3 times per year.
Required Skills And Experience
- Knowledge of Python programming language.
- Quality oriented, pragmatic approach to software design and implementation.
- Interest in test automation methodologies.
- Previous experience working with Ubuntu or other Linux distributions.
- Ability to be productive in a globally distributed team.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Passion for tinkering: you are a maker.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Hardware testing experience, for example in the IoT space.
- Familiarity with the C programming language.
Sales Operations Analyst
- Support all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the sales function globally
- Review opportunities for accuracy and provision orders on successful closure of a deal
- Support the Sales Operations Manager to improve sales data quality and processes
- Report on data quality metrics to executive level stakeholders
- Implement NPS surveys and define metrics for executive level stakeholders
- Support the sales team globally on CRM and other sales operations systems
- Deliver sales metrics, dashboards and other ad-hoc analytical tasks
- Lead automation and streamline the Lead to Order process
Beneficial Skills And Experience
- Experience in a sales operations/sales order processing role
- Experience in a technology subscription-based business
- Experience driving data quality improvement
- Energetic, thoughtful, systematic approach, focused on robust, repeatable and scalable outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization on a global scale
- Ability to manage across boundaries and communicate effectively
- Experience working with Sales, Legal, Finance and Marketing teams
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
What Canonical offers
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel.