Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Insurance Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
Assistant Internal Auditor
- The role is accountable for the day to day execution of client withdrawals & fund switch requests. The role will deliver operational effectiveness ensuring TAT on client disbursement of funds for excellent client experience.
- Timely & accurate execution withdrawal & fund switch requests
- Confirming client account balances and banking details
- Make call backs to verify client’s debit instructions
- Debiting clients’ accounts and process payments end-to end
- Responding to any queries/complaints on withdrawals
- Preparation of letters to clients’ banks to facilitate payments
- Carrying out due diligence on the documents received to change bank account details
- Accurately process requests to change bank account details
- Preparation of monthly interest disbursements and standing order payments
- Ensuring adherence to payment operating policies, procedures and risk management
- A minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Business or in a related field.
- Progress towards relevant professional field (Added advantage)
- Up to one (1) years’ relevant experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent customer service skills Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail; strong ability to scrutinize and examine
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, multi-task, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs
Paypoint Relationship Officer
- The incumbent shall be responsible for opening and monitoring the growth of check-off markets. They will also be expected to follow through and ensure timely remittances of premiums, in liaison with the various contact persons within the check-off institutions. This will entail establishing relationships with the check-off institutions which goes a long way in easing conversions and giving top notch customer service to both the agency workforce and clients.
- Ensure collection of all premiums due to the company within the agreed collection cut-off dates in order to enhance customer experience;
- To ensure timely launching of all new genuine new businesses (Salary deductions Forms and stoppages) within the set different Institutions Cut-Off dates in order to support the Companies Marketing activities so as to grow the CIC Ordinary Life business;
- Maintaining effective communication with the various Check Off Institutions so as to ensure effective premium recovery;
- To ensure timely collection of all By-products within the set deadlines in order to have posting activities happen seamlessly;
- To ensure effective reporting of production of monthly business conversion targets in order to contribute to achieving the set Marketing and overall CIC Life set objectives;
- Follow-up on Check-off Institutions whose remittances are in arrears for purposes of accurate customer’s policy status;
- To resolve premiums imbalances through maintaining a collection register in order to achieve maximum premiums collection from all active pay points so as to reduce negative impact to policy holders and also Mitigate collections through Periodic review of all Active Key Check Off Institutions and identify areas of non-collection risk incidents and engage management on action planning and implementation;
- To investigate all queries and problems relating to unidentified funds in accordance with company and service level agreements;
- Ensuring that all the customers queries are handled within five working days’ window and the same are simple and seamless for Customers, while being competitive;
- Supporting in driving automation of processes where possible to increase efficiency;
- To maintain an accurate data of all the deductions listings (Byproducts) for purposes of reference and other utilization by relevant users towards resolution of customer complaints/queries;
- To Identify, develop, maintain and Improve relationships with our niche Check Off Markets so as to ensure timely premiums collections and new market opportunities and business conversion;
- Establishing new Check Off markets and signing off of MOUs;
- Conversion of payments modes for Check off markets still paying through cheques to using electronic funds transfers;
- Training the Agency force on check-off processes, procedures and requirements. Training on T-pay system and electronically locking of TSC submitted businesses to final approval by the Teachers;
- Providing liaison duties between CIC Life Assurance check off markets and the Check Off Institutions;
- Compiling, maintaining and continuous update of the database for all CIC Life Assurance check off markets;
- Organizing for activation events at existing CIC Life Assurance check off markets;
- Investigating and Resolving any Check-off complaints and issues raised efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or in a related field
- Progress towards Loma/ Diploma in Insurance
- Experience in the insurance industry 3
- Experience in the check-off department 1